day time tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day time tv

what the heck is up with day time tv? it's all pure sh!t. i watched jerry springer for like 1 min. and there was at least 4 fights in that periord. everything is retarted. i don't get it. i mean the first fight is funny but then it just gets old. and this sh!t is on every channel. how do people do this everyday? this is only my first day out for my foot and i already can't stand it.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Jerry Springer is fake. I like watching Maro Povich Show(spelled it wrong). I like it when they do that DNA thing and they found out that they are or not father of this woman's baby.

I also like it when they bust cheaters with their lie detector. It's pretty funny but sad most of the time.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

honestly I think that was the worse part of going throught he cancer/chemo thing, I had weeks of daytime TV. IT sucks...

I'd catch Macguyver, start trek reruns... and occasionally woudl hit knight rider... MTV is gay as hell with those room raider shows.

around 5PM there was Malcolm in teh middle reruns, those were pretty good.

It jsut all in all sucks, not even anything good on the education channels. Ocassionally would catch something like "modern marvels" but thats it.

If you get bored and you see my AIM hit me up I'll talk t-top conversion stuff with ya.
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

I guess its to encourage the unemployed to go get a job.
        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
          I guess its to encourage the unemployed to go get a job.
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

i would hit you up but i don't know your aim name. anyone can im me. my laptop is right by my side.

i'm now watching full house, family matters, then boy meets world is on(just about the best show ever)

i love tlc and the discovery chanel.

i'm so board
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

not on now... but its MustangEater82
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

I normally watch DS9 on Spike, then browse through my DVR for programs I've missed when I'm at work.

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] DVR
                <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

i hate day time tv. MTV shouldnt even call them Selves MTV..how many shows do they have that actually involve music? maybe 2 out of 30. . so they should change their name to RCTV (reality crap tv)

[img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                  95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X