The end for the Dream Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end for the Dream Team

I can't believe our US Basketball team lost to Argentina and way before that, Lithuania. They did good against Spain but what happen. They look messy out there.

Now there is no more silver medal and bronze is slipping away. I heard them say that it didn't look much of a team. Everybody was playing their own way and not as a team.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=6;t=023269
    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Im sure Michael Jordan is having a heart attack right now.
      ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

I saw a poll on ESPN today.....

Will the U.S. men's basketball team win the bronze medal game vs Lithuania?

Yes.....37%
        No......63%

[img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

Matt
        \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Comment

its because all they know how to do is dunk and do their "acrobatics" moves. They lost sight of how to really play the game, which is what is killing them in these olympics. Everyone else dripples and passes around them. We cant hit shots for ****, all we can do is dunk. I think thats where alot of it comes from.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X