what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do?

I have been giving it alot of thought lately about trying to restore my car. Heres the problem First It is completly stock except for the exhaust and there is no cat and the check engine light does not come on so I need to find out how to fix that. It needs to be repainted the interior needs no work at all. But here is the big thing...it has 187,567 miles on it as of today. Would it be work Restoring it and keeping it up for about the next 20 years. What would you guys do like maybe a complete motor rebuild and stuff like that....I plan to have a good job one day that will alow me to collect a few cars. So...do you think it would be worth doing it or just keeping it as a weekend fun car..I mean with the miles and all.

there were 9,225 formulas made in 94...so it would probrably not be worth it would it...since I cant do anything with the mileage.
    94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Jeez... I never realized the '93 is sorta rare haha. Only 5000 V6's made, makes me think also. Its really up to you. If you have the money and want to rebuild it go ahead and do it.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

two words... DRAG CAR

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

I wouldn't do it. I live for the moment, and keep in the back of my mind that the moment could end tomorrow.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X