X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove a new Z06 today

Hee hee hee.

Gorgeous yellow.

So, I went out to Long Island today for work. We had one of our SLR's shipped out there yesterday and we were representing corporate headquarters/ SLR.

So..... we meet the owner of the dealer.... we are talking about cars and performance etc..... he mentions he just picked up his 3rd C6 Z06?!?!?!

He says, go drive it... we say no thanks, he insists.... we say ok :D

My coworker drove it the first 20 min.... I drove it the next 20 min.... that thing boogies! I LOVE the WOT thing w/ the exhaust! Nice n loud.

I did not expect to be tossed the keys to a brand new C6 Z06 this morning... push button start too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well..... I'm still smiling... interior seemed a bit cheap thoough... but for that power to $... I'd get over it ;)

I've been damn busy lately.... work is crazy.... I hope to have good news soon (SLR?) and then I should be back full force [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

let me be the first to say you suck man... haha.. just so ya know... lol congratulations on driving one though... later man
    disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X