gillete fusion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gillete fusion???

just wondering if anyone has tried the new gillete fusion 5 blade razors, i HATE shaving along with everyone else, i have tried the mach 3.mach 3 turbo, schick quattro, and schick quattro power and others!! they all hurt like hell most of the time, unless i shave like 1 day afterwards, i have really tough hair, so if you have tried it what are your opnions compared to others!!

I have a mach 3 turbo. Set at about 9 psi it'll get all my hair no problem. I don't see a point to 5 blades. In fact, i remember an SNL or Mad Tv skit a few years back where they did a parody of razors with the new "Mach 15" featuring 15 blades! Little did we know they were correct in their prediction.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I don't see a reason to cut myself 5 times, I like the 3 times just fine.

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

i use the mach 3 turbo. i find that if i shave while in the shower and using shaving cream it doesnt hurt or you dont feel it pulling the hair(yes i know it sounds stupid but try it, it really works) lol!!. i think its a good razor!!

Comment

Originally posted by '94 Camaro RS:
          i use the mach 3 turbo. i find that if i shave while in the shower and using shaving cream it doesnt hurt or you dont feel it pulling the hair(yes i know it sounds stupid but try it, it really works) lol!!. i think its a good razor!!
          Agreed, shower is way more comfortable.
          -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

I've had the Fusion razor when it first came out, and it has been very VERY wonderful. It leaves a very close shave, and there is a lot less friction than the Mach 3. It also tends to last longer than other razors out there.

I haven't had the guts to use the blade in the back of the razor, but overall, the blade works great. I would recommend it.

Comment

i got a free fusion in the mail and have used it a few times.. i didnt think it was as good as regular 3 bladed ones
              1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

ok who all has the like 100 dollar ones, i am thinking about breaking down and gettin one for my bday or soemthing!!!

Comment

I use the mach 3 turbo... i think that vibrating thing actually helps alot with the rough ****..
                  sucks when you cut yourself, you have 3 perfect lines haha..
                  5 blades.. they should send out free samples.

I never used an electric razor.. kind of leary but any good words on them?
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i have it and i love it. it has that extra razor on the back to do touch ups on your sideburns.
                    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

I just saw a commerical for it. I may have to try it. I'm liking that blade on the back.

I use the Mach 3 and I like it but I may have to try the fusion.
                      \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

im not a real big fan of my electric razor... its one of those norelco ones.. it was like 160 bucks or something... a present but yeah its not bad if ya use it everyday... but if ya wait any more then that, its like its pluckin ya... its not bad for like a quick shave, but if i actually wanna shave, i just go with my mach 3 turbo... no real complaints for it... how much are the blades gonna cost for that fusion though? lol... well thats enough.. later!!
                        disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

My wife just gave me one as an early valentine's present. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it is nice looking. I like the fact that they added an auto off and low battery indicator as well. I am starting to wonder when enough is enough though. I think in the future, we're all just going to be using electric- we're half way there right now with the electric 5-blade shavers
                          2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Originally posted by chets bird:
                            ok who all has the like 100 dollar ones, i am thinking about breaking down and gettin one for my bday or soemthing!!!
                            I have one of the norelco cool skin ones. I think it works great, I get a closer shave with that then a straight razor. But yea, do you have to shave every day. If you don't it hurts like a mofo.

Right now, I'm full blown grizzly adams because I'm gonna have to trim it up before I can shave it.
                            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

strtracer... they did send out free samples... at least to me.. lol also i think on your 18th birthday they send you a free one of whatever the newest is
                              1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X