getting hood painted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting hood painted

well i am getting my hood,front bumper, and headlights painted on my bird for 300!!! i could have gotten the hood for 200 but he said for another 100 they could do the whole front, becuase the front bumper had been repainted and it was a LITLLE off on one side and i showed him!!! so 300 for the front half of my car repainted!!!! woohooo and good quality work too!! they repainted my camaro front bumper for 100!!!

[ November 20, 2005, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Chet Mo and the Camaro ]

Nice [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

sweet deal... stripes or no?
      disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

that sounds reeeeeeally cheap
        RedlineVSix

Comment

That's a bargain. The place where I got my hood painted was charging me $780 for the same thing as you.

I ended up paying for the hood only, which was 250. It was a loosy thin black paint that chips easily when a very small rock hits it.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

well no i am not going to do stripes yet, i am still up in the air but i will have a blue ram air decal on each side, and i have gotten work from this guy before he is pretty good he did my whole front bumper for 150 after like 10 months i noticed i had a few chips in the front but if ya knew where i lived the roads etc are bad down here, also i dunno if i want to leave my scoop inserts black or go with a diff color

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X