Ever seen a bright Camaro? Heres one - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever seen a bright Camaro? Heres one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever seen a bright Camaro? Heres one

I dont know about you guys but this has been the brightest paint I ever seen on a Camaro. :eek: :D

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2177834/1
    95 Camaro 3.4 convertible<br />95 Nissan Sentra GXE Twin Cam

::vomits::

Comment

This Camaro's paintjob is awesome, but the rims and that God-Awful wing gotta go!
      sigpic

Comment

i wanna blow the first one up.. i'm not too wild bout the 2nd either
        1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Dont care much for either.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
            1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
            1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] he lives in the apartment complex right across the street from me. looks like S*** but runs like a bat out of h3ll.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

i likes it.

iridescence :cool:

makes most camaro paint jobs look plain jane conservative.

Comment

it doesnt look that bad in person. BUT its way to over done IMO

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                    it doesnt look that bad in person. BUT its way to over done IMO
                    i dont particularly like the 1st but isnt that bad just the worst part is the paint and tail lights, the 2nd too is abit much but nice
                    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

i agree on the tail lights, and as far as the paint, I probably would've kept it to either green or orange...though black cherry pearl is a color I've been obsessing over

Comment

ha ha! Creative! Just needs some Z06 wheels instead.. :D
                        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

"i just threw up in mouth a little bit"... haha nah not really.. its an interesting concept to paint a car in an iridescence... hmm to have a car that stands out like that to everybody also includes the cops... i guess a big city wouldnt be bad but with this small @$$ town i live i wouldnt be able to pull something like that off... every cop in town would no who ya are... lol but they pretty much do anyways and i'm not a bad driver at all... lol
                          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

surprisingly he doesnt get messed with by the cops. this is a pretty average sized town.

Follow me!
                            Or this

Comment

There's a T/A running around here with that irridecent green to brown to orange whatever color... the green looks cool until it turns brown. I finally got to see it up close and the paint was terrible... looked like he did it in his garage or something. There was a lot of orange peel and flaws all over the car.
                              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X