Best place to sell a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to sell a car?

Mods, sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I didn't think this went in the "for sale" section...

I'm trying to sell my GTP so that I can buy a brand new, warranteed, daily driver and (within the next few months) a project. I've basically decided to stop with the whole race your daily thing and want to build a car specifically for having fun in. Anyway, what is the best place to try and sell the car? I'm going to have pics uploaded soon, so websites are ok. Does eBay or AutoTrader work better than any other given site?

Those two seem to do the best. Cheapest alternate routes are the common sign on the car when you park it, along with word of mouth.

Good luck, GTP's are fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

autotrader gets the most responses as far as i can tell... as far as quality responses go, i wouldn't rank them too far up there.

clubgp?

Comment

I already posted on clupgp, but I'm not getting any responses there. What I really need to do is get some pics digitized because I think that'll really get more people to take a look. Has anyone here ever sold a car on eBay? Any advice?

Comment

Autotrader, local car meets(hell I know 2 people that if you were local woudl be interested in your car)

Also try carmax see what they offer, they offered my girlriend waaay more then she would have gotten for her car anywhere, then she showed teh quote when she traded her car in and the dealer matched.

I would not have paid that amount private party for it.

Comment

yeah try carmax and see what they offer. thats were i work.
            2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X