Brought home the V!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brought home the V!!!

oh man this thing is like a dream come true, you really have to drive it to believe it, I pondered the vette and decided Im not 60, nor am I going through any sort of mid-life crisis, so I went with the sleek, sporty, LUXURIOUS! caddy, funny though and the reason I think I like it the most, for most of the people tonight the first thing they said before "nice car" was "what kind of car is it" [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] and of course they didnt get the picture till I started it but, that was the best, oh man, I missed the whole people trying to race you thing, already had a mustang try to go at it with me. and of course I did'NT race I mean c'mon, it's the trickiest clutch Ive ever driven dont want to screw it up aleady. and since I got it used I was able to get it certified for 1500$ BUT that gave me an extra 2 years 50k miles on an aleady 4 year 50k mile warranty so 6 year 100k warranty is pretty damn good. Ill get some pics up soon, yes I know the silent rules dont post without pics, so here check out the autotrader ad for it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

New V

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Nice!! Congrats.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Caddys are sweet - nice score
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Update your profile [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

awesome... now buy a house [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'd definitley love to have one of those, don't let the size fool you those things are fun as hell and the brakes are rediculaously amazing...

I bet its wierd to launch with the IRS as well.
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Very nice. You know the other silent rules right? If you take a fast passenger car over a vette then you have to travel to the 4 corners of the country to give members rides. Sorry, but those are the rules. I'll leave tomorrow after noon open, you have a fast car you can make it.
              There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

Now THATS riding in style! Congrats! You've got on of my dream cars. :D
                1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

I saw one of those take off yesterday, sure as hell surprised me lol. Bad *** car.

:cool:
                  -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

and now you cain take three other friends pimpin w/you on weekends, thus showing the superiority of extra seats the "holier than thou" vette doesn't have.

Pimp on, and remember, if it's no longer fast enough, think MAGNUSON
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by CoreyCamaro:
                      Very nice. You know the other silent rules right? If you take a fast passenger car over a vette then you have to travel to the 4 corners of the country to give members rides. Sorry, but those are the rules. I'll leave tomorrow after noon open, you have a fast car you can make it.
                      Cali tomorrow. SO NY next weekend. I'll keep my weekend open. Looking forward to the ride. :cool:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

ya, I dont know about that one....too many miles. and Ive been here longer so I get to take part in the silent rules...NOT YOU!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                        05' CTS-V
                        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Good call, you'll have more fun in the V :D
                          *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

meh, i'd have gone with the vette. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

but congrats all the same.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

People seriously ask you what kind of car that is?

Those Caddys all look the same..
                              1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X