ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch!

i cook at applebees, cut the top part of my thumb this morning cutting celery.. dunno how. haha. dont click if you get squirmy:

www.dmwacoustics.com/misc/finger1.JPG
    www.dmwacoustics.com/misc/finger2.JPG

OWNED! lol
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Did your customer like its celery?
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99:
      no no no...did you customer like there "red" celery!!

Comment

nice, dont you hate how thry burn when you touch it? i hate those kind ( the none bleeding ones, not all layers of skin )
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

atleast ur not about to loose your fingernail:(

Comment

Originally posted by '94 Camaro RS:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by huggercamaro99:
            no no no...did you customer like there "red" celery!! </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] that there is some awsome english
            RedlineVSix

Comment

PWND by the knife.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                2 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X