New Tranny time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tranny time again

Well my car has been hard to get into gear the past few days took it down to the dealer and they said "sounds like you broke a synchronizer" so time to go and buy a new clutch for it. The tranny thankfully is still in warranty so now I'm out of a car for a month again.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

yeah, my first gear synchro is shot in my t-5 and it pops out of gear all the time. my car has a 140,000 mi. and i don't think i want to pay to get it fixed. also this is my second tranny.
    96 wht. firebird 5sd. rk sport headers,3in.catco, spintech catback,CAI,FRA,3.42/lsd 180*t-stat, centerforce dual friction clutch, ls1 driveshaft, polyurethane trans. mount.<br />01 blk. z28 m6, borla exht, lid, k<br />+n, sfc., chrome 18in. y2k c5 wheels.

Comment

lol well my car has 29,000 on it and it will be my 2nd one.
      2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X