No announcement yet.

50cent vs. the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been downloading some Paull Wall music. The white boy from still tipping.

As for best rapper. Lil Wayne can hang with the best. Also Lil Flip will kill you in a battle. Download some of lil flips battles. They are nasty.

Mike Jones is coming into rap pretty good. Everyone song he is in ive liked so far.
    1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

The music industry for hip hop and pop is at an all-time low for originality.

It seems like record companies no longer care about talent. Just about image. Now that someones vocals can be digitally remastered and edited to sound wonderful.

People say eminem is killing rap.

But he isnt, these stupid N****** (and i say that in the way meaning the type people that act like idiots) are killing rap by getting record deals and releasing sh*t albums.

Where is the passion? Where is the skills?

Tupac had passion, Warren G, Easy E, BIG, Snoop, 3-6.

America is getting worse and worse, people are hypnotized by this garbage.

They try to immitate it to. If any of you have yahoo messenger, go into the rap or teen rooms.

I swear, every white boy, black boy, white girl black girl all try to represent gangs and claim they are bloods and crips. Funny sh*t.

And on one last note!

I work at a carwash part time while going to school. I jump into this white lady's Acura. I swear she was like 40 years old. I start the car and f*ckin lil' john CD is blasting in the speakers. I'm like WTF?

Then this old white lady like 50 years old rolls up in a white buick regal. She's blasting 50 Cent. She jumps out of the car. And this old ***** is dressed like a slutty high schooler. I'm like WTF b*tch? GROW UP! You ain't cool!

Im not racist but...

I swear, a large portion of young white women are dumb. They like black people because they are black. It's f*cked up.

They don't even get with good looking black men.

They get with the ugliest f*ckin black man ever. I swear. Pretty white girl with hideous black man. It's common.

I remember my friend got with this hot girl, she was white. He was screwin her while she was dating this black dude. OMG, that f*ckin dude was ugly as hell. His face looked like a scrunched up pootle and f*ckin up teeth.

How can you LIKE someone just cause of their skin color? I notice alot of white girls just get with black guys because they want to be cool!

Kind of funny, because I think alot of black girls are pretty but I sure as hell wouldn't pick an ugly *** black girl to date. Or should I? because they are black and I'll be cool?

Comment

Umm why is it an issue to you what type of music ANYONE listens to? You think rap is just for black people? Why do you care? Why do you see an age or a color of skin? Whats the big deal?

I swear if my middle aged wife (when I have one) goes through a mid life crisis and decides to jam out to lil john and 3-6 Mafia rather than buy a new corvette or whatever with my money, more power to her.

You have NO right to stereo-type anyone and place them in categories to what they can and can't listen to. Thats like saying all the clean dressing prep kids can only listen to punk rock music and Usher..etc. Only the people who grew up in Tennessee can listen to bluegrass... I'm sorry, but you are a very sad person to think like that. You remind me of those goth kids back in high school, preaching non-conformity, BUT they'd have NO interest in being friends with the "normal" or prep kids, blacks, whatever, and the only people they'd associate with would be people that acted like them, smoked, listened to death metal and dressed like them.
        -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

I totally despise rap...Not even a form of music.They don't deserve to make a single ****ing dime off their bull**** and "Thugging".

Comment

I think someone bumped 50 cent's hat while walking by right before they took his picture.
            <a href=\"http://home.comcast.net/~beer13oy/carpage.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 3.4 Liter M5 Camaro</b></a><br />A few mods...<br />still slow.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.mnfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Minnesota F-body</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X