But there are no guns or danger in Canada... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But there are no guns or danger in Canada...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I wasn't disputing that it happened. However there is a difference between blowing a "gun into a few pieces" and shooting "the gun from the guy's hand". If he truely did blow the gun into a couple pieces its amazing that no one was injured.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
      Oh I wasn't disputing that it happened. However there is a difference between blowing a "gun into a few pieces" and shooting "the gun from the guy's hand". If he truely did blow the gun into a couple pieces its amazing that no one was injured.
      I wouldn't say that he "blew it into pieces," more that he hit it and the impact caused a couple pieces to break off. There seemed to be no impact with the ammunition. That said... you're right.

Comment

chick click BOOM
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
          I guess if it makes you feel more patriotic you can think Canada has a gun ban, you can. You'll be completely wrong though.

There is no hand gun ban nor an absolute ban on guns. Sorry guys - get your facts right.
          No there is not an "absolute ban". Like with anything there are ways around it (like joining a certified shooting club) but the whole point of the gun laws Canada put in place were to make it harder for good people to own one. They are just slowly working to remove them all. Even the Canadian olympic shooting team has to drive to the USA to practice because they are not allowed to shoot in Canada. They keep their guns here too.
          White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X