figured a way for GM to be saved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• figured a way for GM to be saved!

they need to call the record making oil companies and say, listen ****ers our truck and suv sales helped you out big, give us a hand and we will keep making them to keep your profits up!

that shoudl solve it!

discuss!
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

find the nearest places with E-85(ethanol) and use it. most late models cars can run on it i think, it runs much much cooler than gas, is produced by american farmers, and costs about 35 cents less per big container thing. its not quite as strong a performer thoh.
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

**** GM shell should give me back money...

i finally got my MPG back some [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] it was 10 MPH for a long *** time
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
        have GM sponsor you to post whore at internet sites and meke them pay you to go away after reregistering 50 bilion times due to rotating i.p. address to prevent such administaration malarky?
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
            have GM sponsor you to post whore at internet sites and meke them pay you to go away after reregistering 50 bilion times due to rotating i.p. address to prevent such administaration malarky? </font>[/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img]

bastard [img]smile.gif[/img]
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by RicE-ter:
              find the nearest places with E-85(ethanol) and use it. most late models cars can run on it i think, it runs much much cooler than gas, is produced by american farmers, and costs about 35 cents less per big container thing. its not quite as strong a performer thoh.
              actually as far as i know it can mess up your fuel system in a lot of cars.
              2001 Mistsubishi Eclipse GT<br />200 hp V6... sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
                have GM sponsor you to post whore at internet sites and meke them pay you to go away after reregistering 50 bilion times due to rotating i.p. address to prevent such administaration malarky? </font>[/QUOTE]LMFAO!!!! Thats one of the funniest things I have seen here in a long time. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                  **** GM shell should give me back money...

i finally got my MPG back some [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] it was 10 MPH for a long *** time
                  Why did you only have to go 10 mph? :rolleyes: haha j/k
                  <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/onebad9d5\" target=\"_blank\">1995 Red 3.4L Camaro</a><br /></b><br />Dont laugh if you see me pushing, no reverse, tranny needs rebuild.

Comment

doesn't willy nelson have his own gas out now?
                    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy's Girl:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RicE-ter:
                      actually as far as i know it can mess up your fuel system in a lot of cars. </font>[/QUOTE]i think it was like 02's and up are ok but dont i duno i forgot. but if i find a station ill probly just put in a gallon to see what happens. cars probly could be phased into run on only ethanol but the oil companies wouldn't let that happen

but hydrogens the future ne way because each sector of the US can make it in some way.
                      -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Loochy's Girl:
                        actually as far as i know it can mess up your fuel system in a lot of cars. </font>[/QUOTE]i think it was like 02's and up are ok but dont i duno i forgot. but if i find a station ill probly just put in a gallon to see what happens. cars probly could be phased into run on only ethanol but the oil companies wouldn't let that happen

but hydrogens the future ne way because each sector of the US can make it in some way.
                        </font>[/QUOTE]It's only certain cars... not everything. The S-10, Silverado, Taurus, and Ranger come to mind as flexible fuel vehicles with certain engines. I'm pretty sure there's a reason they make cars that specifically say they can run on Ethanol.
                        <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 02PewterBird:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Loochy's Girl:

</font>[/QUOTE]It's only certain cars... not everything. The S-10, Silverado, Taurus, and Ranger come to mind as flexible fuel vehicles with certain engines. I'm pretty sure there's a reason they make cars that specifically say they can run on Ethanol.
                          </font>[/QUOTE]The reason? The government gives them a sort of tax break.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

I saw on the Discovery Channel that the amount of oil cosumed to distill ethanol was greater than the ethanol produced.

Not my area of expertise though.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Yea? Where do you think we get that Hydrogen from? The prototype hydrogen pumps out there right now get their hydrogen from natural gas... Last I checked, our quantity and price of natural gas isn't doing so well either. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                              <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X