well...i sold the firebird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well...i sold the firebird.

and got a plymouth laser RS turbo [img]smile.gif[/img] my little brother wanted the car bad so i sold it to him for 2200.00. but this little turbo car is snappy and its 99% stock (it has a K&N), and it will soon be getting full exhaust 3 inch down pipe and my lovely nitrous kit [img]smile.gif[/img] although i will miss the little 3.4 of glory, but atleast im giving some one else the oportunety to enjoy it!! i told him to join here so hopefully soon well have another new member!! and for all those who are reading this and think i sold out, or crossed to the dark side, read the sig, i still have the SS with no intentions of sellin that pig :cool:
    hopeflly ill run into some of you local guys and give ya a pull with the ol laser!!
    94 firebird, flowmaster 80, no cats, ZEX dry kit-SOLD!!!<br />1997 camaro SS- lots of mods, thrown rod at the moment,awaiting 383<br />1990 plymouth laser RS turbo-14.5@94<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.baycityrides.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.baycityrides.com</a>

I have a 93 TSI I purchased to mod, When I bought it I was thinking of selling my Camaro then I pulled the camaro out of the garage and just couldn't do it. So I'm gettin rid of the Talon ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 1fstSS:

hopeflly ill run into some of you local guys and give ya a pull with the ol laser!!
      Next time your down in the "city" look me up... I'll run the SS or turbo with the bike :D Then we can get an adult beverage... on the loser ;)

glad to hear you passed on the car to keep going! Hopefully he'll enjoy it as much as you did [img]smile.gif[/img]

Steve
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Teal, with that said I might have to get my buddy to come to ais 4 with his talon, he runs 11.70's all day and he just got a 100 shot direct port. he should be running 10's. Its a 1995 talon TSi AWD
        2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Originally posted by FireFighter:
          Teal, with that said I might have to get my buddy to come to ais 4 with his talon, he runs 11.70's all day and he just got a 100 shot direct port. he should be running 10's. Its a 1995 talon TSi AWD
          Was/is that a challenge for the bike????

Don't make me lay the smack down on it [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I have a challenge for you. Can you lay the smack down on a vette that run's low 9's?
            2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

over on dsmtalk.com they have a vid of a talon smoking a R6, didnt look like the bike was on it all the way, or he was in the wrong gear. but id like to take a poke at a 3.8 car to see how the ol laser does!! i already know it will take my old 3.4, wether i was juicing or not :eek: btw, even thought the car is 14 years old it has no rattles or noises, its nice to drive down the road and not hear your whole car rattleing!!
              94 firebird, flowmaster 80, no cats, ZEX dry kit-SOLD!!!<br />1997 camaro SS- lots of mods, thrown rod at the moment,awaiting 383<br />1990 plymouth laser RS turbo-14.5@94<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.baycityrides.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.baycityrides.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                4 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X