Question for PA cops...or any cop for that matter.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for PA cops...or any cop for that matter..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for PA cops...or any cop for that matter..

I was pulled over for speeding through Maryland on my way to North Carolina (78 MPH in a 55). Does anyone one know if points are assigned to my license if the offense occured out of state? I heard that you just have to pay the ticket, but no points are assigned to your license. Can anyone back this up?
    2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Why wouldnt they assign any points to youre license just because you werent in YOURE state? Thats like saying if my license gets suspended in ohio i can go to PA or Indy and get one...thats not true at all.
    2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. If they do fine. If not, fine. I'm just wondering if my insurance is going to go up, that's all.
      2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

You might not get assigned points. I think I've heard of that happening before. I could be wrong, though.

Hey, I just noticed you're local. That's cool, I may have seen your car around Reading.

Comment

I live in PA, and got a speeding ticket in Jersey and recieved no points for the ticket. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

You can get the points.

Comment

You wont get any points.

Comment

As of a couple of years ago you would'nt get points since different states have different programs. One states points might not equate in another state.

If you don't pay the fine, they can suspend your license though.
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X