GM Pulls 'Jack Flash' Corvette Ad (w/ Pic) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM Pulls 'Jack Flash' Corvette Ad (w/ Pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw the video last night along with another Vette video and i don't know what they are b**ching about. At the end it said," The Car of your dreams" i liked it.
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

Originally posted by skorpion317:

we should form a group to protest the protest groups.
      They are called democrats [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

i have seen the commercial. it was basically a dream sequence. the young boy was day dreaming. when i day dream sometimes i can fly. perhaps they shouldnt have airplane commercials on tv. it sends me the wrong message.

Comment

ive seen it, and its one of the coolest commercials ive seen. im mad they pulled it...
          2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X