Is it me or has street racing definately increased - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or has street racing definately increased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow6:
    I dont ever see any st. races anymore
    I wish the cops would allow it
    Or set up an area, just for the crazy racers.
    but noooooo, cops wanna keep people safe...
    your a jackass.seriously, your not too smart are you? do us all a favor and go jump out of your car next time your racing, and try hard to the car behind you runs you over.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by slow6:
      your a jackass.seriously, your not too smart are you? do us all a favor and go jump out of your car next time your racing, and try hard to the car behind you runs you over. </font>[/QUOTE]i agree that is a stupid idea

and about street racing in my area...it has gone down a ton in the last few years. The cops have really been shutting it down. I have a few friends who have gotten tickets for racing
      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

I haven't seen a race in 6 months because my car blowed upped. But at the track I did beat a 99+ mustang GT, it was auto but my busted *** 200K mile motor beat a new GT. Ha.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
          your a jackass.seriously, your not too smart are you? do us all a favor and go jump out of your car next time your racing, and try hard to the car behind you runs you over. </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] X200000000000000000000000000000 and you call me the mean one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by loser:
            your a jackass.seriously, your not too smart are you? do us all a favor and go jump out of your car next time your racing, and try hard to the car behind you runs you over. </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] X200000000000000000000000000000 and you call me the mean one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]just in a bad mood( long story ), mods/admin im sorry that may have been out of line. stupid peoplle like that just get me quite mad.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

But you know it's coming to a point now where Police are asking to pop the hood and cite you for whatever illegal mods you have in there.

It is coming to a point where there's too many accidents, hit and run.

90% of the people doing this are young people who don't even have their car register to their name, but to their parents. Now that's sad.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                But you know it's coming to a point now where Police are asking to pop the hood and cite you for whatever illegal mods you have in there.
                They'd better get a search warrant. Oh yes, and a good mechanic. It'll be hard for them to tell what I have done when I get going. ;)
                Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Around here it seems like people are getting smarter and taking it to the track.

:cool:
                  <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

officer mines all stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    www.turbov6camaro.com
                    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                      seems like it has decreased recently but some dude in a riced out integra with a papa johns thing on top tried to race me yesterday.
                      HAHAHAAH The best races I ever got in were while delivering chinese food. It's not all bad, at least the food got there quicker.
                      There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

it's slow here in philly. i haven had a race in a long time. i think that it has to do with the winter also
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i dread the summer.

my car is so slow when its not cold out :(

last race i got in was with some solara.

beat him off the line, and then lost it from a 30 roll.

he proceeded to cut me off and throw **** at my car.

i pretty much stopped racing, bunch of savages in this town.
                          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic:
                            i dread the summer.

my car is so slow when its not cold out :(

last race i got in was with some solara.

beat him off the line, and then lost it from a 30 roll.

he proceeded to cut me off and throw **** at my car.

i pretty much stopped racing, bunch of savages in this town.
                            let someone throw something at my car. I'd proceed to run them off the road or at least block them so I could get out and kick the **** out of them [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X