I cant sell the gtp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant sell the gtp

I tried, i went up to but final papers on a 04 impala but as i was sitting outside my car at the dealer someone came up and starting drooling over the gtp, asking about it and how they never see 2 door gtps and asking if it was gonna be for sell. I jumped in and left, my gtp goddamit, all mine. I came home and burned all my auto traders and new car research papers and washed and hugged my car and told her i was sorry and that she wont be going anywhere. I cant do it. I love the gtp, sexually ;)
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Ohh..I see...so it wasn't white to begin with, eh? [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
    <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

I love GTP's - glad you decided to hold onto it.

When I bought my first car, I testdrove a 96 LT1 and loved it..found out I couldn't get it after I fell in love with it. Then I test drove a GTP, fell in love, then realized it was way more then the LT1..couldn't get it. Then I settled for the 96 Firebird, then eventually I fell in love with it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

good job 97chevycamaro. that would have been stupid. the gas mileage is good, it looks nice and its fast. what else do you want?
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

rear-wheel drive and more power, nothing is fast enough
          2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Originally posted by Rune:
            Ohh..I see...so it wasn't white to begin with, eh? [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

What happend to the Trans Am you bought?
              ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

epic, your Firehawk is bad@$$ i want it...
                2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

you finally came to your senses white chocolate
                  2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
                    What happend to the Trans Am you bought?
                    formula, we sold it to pay for the 99 gt we bought for my wife
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Now you know how I feel about my 89 bird and 88 Mitsubishi Pick Up. I did the same thing as you did. I was going to buy a 94 Trans am back then and when I saw this beat up 3rd gen passing by, it made me think what would happen if I trade in this bird. I just simply drove away and let the salesman hanging.

Besides, that GTP of yours is going to be a bound classic anyway. Plenty of aftermarket stuff to play with.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        4 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X