• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loser:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vanbibber:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by loser:
    but your mean
    STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!!! </font>[/QUOTE]im good! he asked me why i ran, and i said i had 2 packs of smokes and didnt want them to be taken off me. and he laughed and said " is that all?" luckly it was the fat friendly/understand cop, not the mean one. its the same cop that stopped me and my dad driving my car back from getting repainted with no plate or inspection sticker. he didnt care, said to treat it nice and walked away. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]well its good to hear you didnt get in trouble... but dont make matters worse by running. that only agrivates most police officers more. which isnt a good thing for someone who knows them so well like yourself.

and QUIT SMOKING(everything)trust me. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

anyone up for a chat now?

im doing good bibby, i only had 3 so far today ( when i woke up,right after school, and after dinner.) its almost 8:00, maybe i can go the rest of the night with out one, im not sure though. tomoro im only haveing 2 , then saterday ill have my last one, i promise.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

go go go go gog og!!
        Past Ride
        1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
        (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
        2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

im n [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

anyone around now?
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X