X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist Attack on Russia:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...ash/index.html
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

It's a fake. There are no terrorists. never were. Move on, there's nothng to see.
    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Dude... I wanna be feared killed.... lol
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

interesting. Witnesses reported seeing the first plane explode before it crashed, Interfax reported.

I believe it.
        New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
        RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
        crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
        The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Arn't russian chicks hairy?
          I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 [deployed]:
            It's a fake. There are no terrorists. never were. Move on, there's nothng to see.
            Maybe there is...

Explosives Found in Russian Jet Wreckage

Comment

Harry, yes. Some dont belive in shaving. [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

Comment

Harry, yes. Some dont belive in shaving. [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

Comment

Vodka...mmmmm.
                  <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

I can't help but wonder if the chechens. Damn them.

Anyone that attacks unarmed civilians to further a cause is chicken **** and deserves to die. This is why I don't understand why russia isn't more with us on our terrorist slamming. They do realize that al queda is connected with the chechen rebels, right?

This pisses me off cause I'm going to russia and the ukraine this summer.
                    2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Boortz on this:

YEP...IT WAS ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

As predicted, the Russians now believe Islamic terrorists blew up the two airliners on Tuesday, killing 89 people. Actually ... the Russkis are saying that it was "Chechnyan rebels." For some reason Russia seems to be poisoned by the politically correct virus that prevents one from identifying these murderers for what they are .... ISLAMIC terrorists.

A message was posted on a militant Muslim website today. The peaceful religion of Islam strikes again. The website claiming responsibility says that five hijackers brought down each plane. Sound familiar? It's the same war on terror we're fighting, just now the Russians are getting hit. Welcome to the big leagues.

No matter where they are in the world, Islamic terrorists are interested in pursuing one goal and one goal only: to kill as many innocent non-Muslims as possible. That includes you, me, the Russians and anybody else. They want to murder anyone who does not see things exactly as they do. They dream of the destruction of Western secular society and of a world once again dominated by the Islamic religion and culture.

Did this shock you out of your nap? Rub your eyes, folks ... the war is still on. This week it was Russia. Tomorrow it could be a shopping center in Dayton or a movie theatre in Tampa.

When President Bush says we are engaged in a global war on terror, this is what he is talking about. These vicious bastards will strike any time and any place. The question is...do we have the backbone to do what is necessary to eliminate them? Are we going to elect a president who will find them, fight them and kill them --- with or without the permission of the United Nations -- or a president who will take the path of appeasement?

Less than nine weeks.

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html
                      The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X