No announcement yet.

What tools??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to get tools for when i go to school in January and i've been debating this VERY thing. Now i know of another place that has tools for cheap and has a lifetime warrenty. NAPA in town has a lifetime guarantee on their tools. I've heard they are the same quality as Craftsman. Anyway the best thing is, is the fact that i'm going to school they give me 65-75% off a HUGE startup set and 55% off my first box. If i go through the trucks that come to the school they give 50% off from all the different companies. Now i just have to decide.
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

snap on if you got money ;)
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I'm all 'bout the dolla dolla bill ya'll [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X