anyone ever had a cortizone shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever had a cortizone shot?

anybody ever had a cortizone shot? i was wonderin how bad they hurt. i might have to have one in my elbow because i have bad tendonitis from baseball... everyoen i've talked to said it hurt really bad and was jsut wonderin if anyone on here had had one
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

I had a wreck when I was 16, wasn't buckeled, but braced myself on steering wheel. My right handd slipped off wheel and basically punched the dash.

My ring finger on my right hand was really f***** up. Well they gave me a cortizone shot, inbetween my knuckels, I don't think it would've hurt anymore than a regular shot, except that area was really tender, and the doctor I think had MS or something. Then he had to "rebreak the finger" Actually it wasn't bone, but the cartiledge seperated from the bone, and thats what he was actually resetting, that hurt like a *****.

Comment

i've had one...the shot is like any other shot..it comes with a mixture of "spelling" lidacane?? i believe...the cortizone will take out all the inflammation at one time...it's like taking 500 ibuprofens at once..it will hurt when the lidacane wears off..it's just a burning nagging pain...it's more annoying than anything else..it usually last only a few hours..
      98 bird Y87 SLP cai Msd Super Conducters Msd coils Splitfire Triple Platinums big bad Corvette servo

Comment

Just had 3 injections into my neck this past friday. Let me tell you... it sucked. The intial shot was the local to numb the area. Then you get the steroid.

Mine hurt worse for two days after the shot than before. Had to get a script for darvoset to help with the pain from the shot that was supposed to get rid of pain from a bulging disc. Go figure.

Comment

well for your elbow they have to give it to u right in the joint where it bends and move the needle around to spread out the meds... i was told i'll prally have to have a MRI.. hopeuflly i dont end up havin surgery... that would ruin my baseball career...lol
          1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X