So I'm driving home today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm driving home today

And I'm pacing behind a ferrari f430 speeding through traffic. Of course I'm drooling because I think its one of the most beautiful cars ever made. Then after about 5 miles or so I see a Porsche 911 turn onto the road and start thinking to myself, "how awesome would it be for those two to race." After stopping at a redlight, the porche had caught up and spotted the F430. About 30 seconds after the light turned green, the Porsche manged to manuvue his way next to the Ferrari and started enticing him. Next thing I know, they both hammer it [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] I about jizzed in my pants, two of my favorite high performance supercars racing before my eyes. It must have been no more then 30 seconds before I lost sight of them completely. I don't know who won, but it's nice to see two cars driven like they're ment to be driven [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

cooool! hell, I'd pay to see that one....

Comment

i tried to keep up with my friends gt stang racing my other friends 350 iroc. they almos left me after a while...
      The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Originally posted by Yaba3800:
        i tried to keep up with my friends gt stang racing my other friends 350 iroc. they almos left me after a while...
        We're talking about Ferrari's and Porsche's...Not Mustangs and Camaros..... :D

I would have floored it to have somewhat tried to see who won. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X