Gm's upcoming cars possible next gen GNX - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gm's upcoming cars possible next gen GNX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm's upcoming cars possible next gen GNX

i was surfin the net and came across this.
    http://www.gminsidenews.com/futureguide1.htm

it mentions alot of possible gm concepts and funture plans nothing concrete i think it would intrest alot of gm fans.
    JpX

"Camaro/Chevelle- Chevy has an all new sporty coupe set to debut in 2007 on the Zeta platform. This car is very similar to the 2007 GTO, with the exception of tighter styling. At this point the assumption is that this car will be the all new Camaro. There is however an outside rumor that this car may be hastily redesigned and given a more appropriate name such as Chevelle. Then GM would design a Camaro on an all new midsized RWD platform loosely based on a lengthened Kappa platform. This platform (rumored to be called "Beta") was first previewed in the Holden Torana TT36 concept shown at the 04 Sydney International Auto Show. This would slightly delay a Camaro to possibly 2008. Either way, we will keep you updated!"

Very Sweet!
    2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

they still probably are going to make that and the bucks too but the i ehrd the zeta platform was canceled.
      JpX

Comment

http://www.arkansascamaro.com/2007camaro.html

what dreams are made of
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

I would buy that green one in a heart beat!
          -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

I am not down with the lines that run along the side of the car comming from the wheel wells. They need to be cut.
            There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

omfg. Not those "Concept Camaro" pictures again. HOw many times do people have to be told those were sketched out by an art student and NOT by GM. GM refuses to go retro if they bring it back, already been stated by GM numerous times.

When the Camaro or Chevelle returns, expect it and the GTO to share a lot in common.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by RicE-ter:
                http://www.arkansascamaro.com/2007camaro.html

what dreams are made of
                As of now, GM is hurting so bad that they probably couldn't afford to buy the rims for that car. Mopar and Motorcraft is so far ahead of GM, it isn't funny! I don't know about most of you, but I cannot afford the new $49,000 PLUS Vette, their ONLY sports car left, and I bet that's next on the chopping block. Screw'em!
                sigpic

Comment

I wish that GM would bring the Camaro back, but unfortunatly, it looks like I'll be going Mopar when it's time to buy our next car.

In the mean time, GM released a few more details about the new Z06. 0-60 in 3.7, while still in first gear, and price starting at $65,800
                  2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

yes those pics agen and agen!!

yah i kno its just a amatuer fans rendering i just like to dream

yah it looks like for those of us who cant afford a 70g z06 its either the GTO or a import if they dont cut that
                    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

rendering
                      You can spell "rendering" but not "AGAIN"
                      2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

**** gm

Comment

yah it looks like for those of us who cant afford a 70g z06 its either the GTO or a import if they dont cut that
                          Man I'm sure glad Vipers are 50k... :rolleyes:

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by Question:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RicE-ter:

Man I'm sure glad Vipers are 50k... :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]dont get me wrong, i would take a Vett or even the GTO long b4 the viper- save the money from the 85,000 dollar sticker
                            http://www-5.dodge.com/vehsuite/VehicleCompare.jsp
                            just saying as much as i want the Z06, just cant afford it- save up and buy the goat for everyday use while fixing up the boyd, yep thats the plan

Comment

I'm sorta getting tired of these threads. I'm sure I could find 100 articles on the net about the return of the Camaro. With GM where it is now, the closest thing to performance is gonna be the saturn sky....
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X