X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has it really been 4 years?

Since 9/11?

A tribute to the heroes & victims of 9/11

This file is 7 megs, requires Flash player. Please enjoy it and remember the fateful Tuesday morning that changed all of our lives forever. I still can't watch it without choking up.

Every year at this time I host this file on my server and post it on various message boards. Please don't post it to other message boards as it will kill my server and I'll have to take it down, but feel free to show friends & family.

Mike
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Mike, thank you for the reminder.

I got really choked up when it showed a picture of man from one of the flights. In the photo, he was hugging a young boy about the same age as my son. I think I'll go hug my boy now.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

i can't believe it. i still remember it like it was yesterday. i have a bunch of songs by a few artist that has news sound clips from sept 11 in them. i still listen to them since they are on my mix cds. now i have a yearning to listen to them. i always get teared up listen to them.

god bless!
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I was there.... on the fire truck
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Definately should never forget.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Man that makes me so teary eyed and yet so pissed that all of those people lost their lives over some stupid mother ******* terrorists.

*you will never be forgotten*
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

TTT for tomoro.

wow that actually brought tears to my eyes. amazing. very nice job. god bless
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

did any one watch the Discovery channle for the Flight 93 thing? it was really good
                www.turbov6camaro.com
                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                  did any one watch the Discovery channle for the Flight 93 thing? it was really good
                  Just started watching it right now... [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] DVR
                  <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

My roomie is Arabic...
                    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                      My roomie is Arabic...
                      So what? Doesn't mean he had anything to do with 9/11.
                      *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?storyID=123011725

It's interesting to see that there hasn't been any flame fest as occured in the past. Maybe more have grown up, or have just forgotten. We are winning this war, and I hope that my son, if he decides to become third generation military, will not have to worry about this chater in history.

To Victory

[ September 12, 2005, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: 3.4 slow to go ]
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

I just got done watching the show on the Discovery Channel of Flight 93 that crashed into PA. I'll tell ya, I almost had tears in my eyes after it was over.
                          They setup a donation for the memorial there in Shenksville PA, it's www.honorflight93.org
                          I've just made my donation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X