Make the switch to FireFox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
    Just to throw in my 2 cents. I've been using FF for a little while now, and I've noticed it tends to lock up quite a bit. Sometimes, well, often it will not open windows, play videos or just not open at all when clicking the icon. If thats the case I'll use IE for the rest of the time 'till I reboot. Anyone else noticing these problems? For example, click a link on a forum and have nothing happen.
    1.0.4 (I think thats the one) was kinda flakey for me. I'm using 1.0.6 now and its rock solid.

I do have a problem playing some videos, but that's not a problem *right click, open link in IE*
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird:
      YES!! That has been my exact problem with firefox. I have to go into task manager and kill the executable.

I like the program, but it has problems just like any other application you are going to use. Their last release was pulled back after beta testing because of serious security flaws.
      Yea, but when a flaw is found, its only days before it's fixed.

When a flaw is found in IE, it's months before its fixed.
      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        5 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X