Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh crap...

wrecked my camaro tonight :( :mad: [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

Hood, bumper, bumper mount, and headlight is all trashed bad...300M I hit however...only a dent in the spare tire compartment and bumper paint is all what the helled....

looking at about 685 for stock replacements...added on to the 75 dollar ticket which is being bumped to 115 since Im taking the court supervision route so as not to get raped by insurance.

UGh this sucks so bad....wrecked my baby :(
    3.8L Dk Blue 1998 Camaro<br /><br />Soon to have 80\'s in the back

Sorry about your Maro. Were you injured?
    95 Camaro 3.4 convertible<br />95 Nissan Sentra GXE Twin Cam

Comment

That sucks dude, I feel for you. I spun out on ice on the way to my grandmas for thanksgiving last year and slammed into a cement divider wall at like 50 mph totaled the front end. But I don't have full coverage so it cost me $3200 to fix. Frame had to be pulled and all that fun stuff.

Good luck.
      \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

heh sorry bout that guys...

in haste I forgot to mention no one was injured and the guy was super cool about it. Even knew a friend of mine and is an alumni from my current HS.

I have full coverage but I have no idea how we are going to go about this. Tomorrow all the damaged parts are being removed, I'm beating the hood into submission to more closely resemble what it used to look like, probably reshaping and epoxying the front bumper and mount so that at least looks decent and going to start calling around to local junkyards for the headlights which hopefully will come easier then 266 for two. (I wanted to replace both since they are fogged anyway...)

Comment

SS hood!!!!
          Mystic Teal Metallic
          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

^^^ x2... glad ur alright though...
            disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

SS hood = 3x the wallet rape...

money I dont have unfortunatly otherwise I would.

Plus...sleepers kick ***!

Comment

So you're not claiming this on your insurance?

BTW, you're probably looking at alot more then 700 worth of damage. Plus the possibility of frame damage.
                <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

my friend had the same sorta wreck....

sounds about the same amount of damage to his 02 camaro...

$3500!!!

uh, good luck on getting things done CORRECTLY if not going through insurance
                  <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

lol I damaged my rear bumper and scratched a bit on the side and it was almost 1000
                    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X