Is Beer rediculously cheap just in FL or is it everywhere? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Beer rediculously cheap just in FL or is it everywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it! I just spent $17.85 total for 18 longnecks.
    Talk about being misinformed or price gouged on Budweisers.
    I think all east coasters will be paying the brunt of the hurricane costs due to the fact we have a sound regional economy to afford $3.50 a gallon of regular gas.
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

bfranker fridge: coors and miller?! its a fridge fill of poison. wheres the good stuff? no bud? not a single A-B product? come on... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
        bfranker fridge: coors and miller?! its a fridge fill of poison. wheres the good stuff? no bud? not a single A-B product? come on... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        I know maybe fumes from cutitng vinyl or something...

nothing but Budweiser here...
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

WOOT!!!

Even cheaper here in Boca! I just paid 3.99 per 18 pack of Bud longnecks. The regular price is $12.99.

$7.98 for 36 Budweisers :D [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
          [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
          That's 22 cents per bottle. I've paid more than $4 for a single bottle sometimes.
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

The beer here is marked $3 off by Publix, and then A-B has two coupons ($5 and $1) stuck to the side of the cases.

The cashier tried to tell me I could only use one coupon per case - until I pointed to the big display sign visible from the register. At those prices, I think she's decided she'll be having Bud for lunch today.

No Miller specials here, just Bud, Bud Lite and Bud Select. However, Bud Select was not in my local Publix.

Comment

Hmm, think about all the beer that normally is consumed in New Orleans daily... Yup, they've got to unload all that beer somewhere. No better place than in my house.

Comment

its like $15 here, hmmm
                Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                  its like $15 here, hmmm
                  Its a huge bargain here, chief.

Comment

It's like $12 here
                    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Sucks for you guys...

Everglades I know what you mean, I think I have paid $4 for a Bud in a bottle before too [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I am almost pissed its not that good of an idea for me to be getting trashed. I'd take a week of work and try and get drunk for a few days straight jsut because I can.

This sale is something I may tell my grandkida bout. "I remember back in '05 when the storm of all storms hit, hurricane Katrina I was able to get a 20 pack of Bud for $4.99."
                      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] /\/\ you guys should be drunk for at least a week straight.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

http://www.rareads.com/scans1/30491.jpg

Comment

had to bring back the old thread. here are some pics of our supply.
                            Beer Display
                            Beer Display 2
                            94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

holy sh!t!!!!!!!
                              $20-30 for a 30 pack.
                              \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X