Anyone bet at the horsetrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bet at the horsetrack?

Its summertime which means horse racing season. I went for the first time yesterday at Emerald Downs and lost $60 [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] I bought a handicapping sheet that had 5 expert selections for each race and they were all wrong [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

I'm going again this weekend because it is a lot of fun, and I dont have a job. If you bet on horses let me hear your strategies [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] Do you bet for win or place, and how much?
    <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

my parents do, they go look at the hores b/f then just bet on the one they think will win, on how they act...lol seem to work, they vote for place too, one time they bet on the 3 less like to win and won like 400 bucks lol
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

oh yeah y the hell are you gammbing if you dont have a job [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I just go for fun and I usually bet for place. I don't think I've ever bet more than $10 at a time. LOL And of course, sometimes I bet on a horse just because its name is really cool. LOL
        2002 Camaro Y87<br />1967 VW Beetle

Comment

I live 5 miles from Colonial Downs here in VA. I usually go to the track about 5 times a year. It's really fun. Instead of betting on the actual horse, look at the jockey's record and use that as a guide. Thats what I usually do.
          Good Luck
          New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
          RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
          crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
          The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

I work at Pocono Downs here in PA. I see all my friends come up and piss tons of money away. I dont gamble as much anymore. This is my 3rd yr working there but when i do gamble i dont lose lol o and learn how to read the book it really helps ;)
            \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

i do small $6 bets win, place, or show.....my moms strategy of picking the one with the weirdest name usually works for her....she places larger bets but is usually lucky on the guess...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X