IM IN HELL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM IN HELL!!!

Im on vacation in myrtle beach right now. As soon as i got here on friday i noticed a very large population of mustangs. Yesterday since there were so many i decided to count how many i saw. . . well i counted 31 in a 20 minute period. I am in hell right now. I just found out 10 minutes ago that it is "mustang week" here on the strip but thankfully it is ending today (the 25th). I wish i had the camaro with me [img]smile.gif[/img]
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Look away from the road my son. There is water and *****es the other way.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

hehe I remember the day the last f-body rolled out, I counted how many f-bodies I saw in normal driving it was like 67.

Comment

Awww ... just try not to look ... [img]smile.gif[/img]
        \'97 Camaro, 3800 Series II, Anniversary Edition * Bright Green Metallic --&gt; T-Tops * Flowmaster Exhaust * TPS Throttle enhancer * SLP Cold air intake .....<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821</a> <br />AIM - Cycochic69

Comment

Its mustang week there

Comment

Its mustang week there

Comment

Originally posted by Mineral:
              Its mustang week there
              [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] He said that in his post. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              Matt
              1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
              Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

hahahaha, your in hell [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

im down in sanibel on vacation. There are a lot of cars down here i dont see in st louis: ugly scions xB's, and new Chrysler 300's. yesterday i saw a 360 spyder, a diablo, and a couple of carerra's. mercedes and expensive bmw's are like toyota corollas down here. the guy in the unit next to us has a 99 ta with some ugly american racing wheels and a ton of chicken graphics on it. I even saw a Maybach in the parking lot of an outlet mall today, parked between an old toyota and a honda. i had to do a double take. Those things are big in person.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i dont see alot of special cars here in Ft walton beach/deston. just alot of very very beautiful women :D
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I was in myrtle beach on a friday.... durin bike week.. yeah, that was really cool.. I saw a lot of z-28 cop cars, though.

-Justin
                      <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

i lived in myrtle beach for a while. got busted by a z-28 state cop. theres a lot to do there, have you checked out bropadway at the beach off hwy 17?
                        restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

broadway at the beach
                          sorry

Comment

Originally posted by stence:
                            broadway at the beach
                            sorry
                            ya i was just there the other night i ate at murray bros. caddy shack and i went to see a NASCAR movie at the IMAX theater
                            \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

my parents still live there, wish i was there too, chasing any ladies down on the blvd.?lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X