People here calling B.S. on my times? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People here calling B.S. on my times?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People here calling B.S. on my times?

People here calling B.S. on my times?

I know and understand people calling B.S. on my times all over the place but people here still throwing up the B.S. flag?

Well feel free to call B.S. I'll back it up with proof. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neh, they are legit obviously. Heck, my car ran the equivalant of what yours has been with even less of the free mods done, back in the day when I was stock. -800ft of DA will make alot of people fast.

Now come run up here in the air with us, 6000+ feet of DA on average and then see if you brag so much! It's fun up here [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Moderators have the final word. If a thread is locked or deleted, DO NOT start a new thread based on that same topic. They lock or delete threads for a reason. If you are curious what that reason is, e-mail that forum's moderator privately.
      :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Moderators have the final word. If a thread is locked or deleted, DO NOT start a new thread based on that same topic. They lock or delete threads for a reason. If you are curious what that reason is, e-mail that forum's moderator privately.
        :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]uhh this is a different thread...

I figured they shut the other thread down, and removed the link to prevent a cross-board conflict which involves members joining each other board and causing trouble. happens all the time.

This thread is about here and this board. People are going to call B.S. on my times all over the web...

Figured the more then one member that saw it here would be more then enough evidence. I have timeslips of that time few more in the same region...

Comment

I have tissue if you need any :rolleyes:
          1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

"If you have an issue heres a tissue" - Austin Powers... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] @ ravenp :D

Comment

So I guess no one here is calling B.S.? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Speaking for myself, I don't give a damn ;)
                1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

No one ****ing cares. Do you not get enough attention in real life that you make up for it on this message board?
                  94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenp:
                    Speaking for myself, I don't give a damn ;)
                    hehe figure most people don't care except for hawgs... he loves me thats why he follows me in all my posts...

Comment

I doubt hawgs just follows all day and posts on the same threads... get a life, drop the ego down a few notches and don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes:

Oh and I concur:
                      Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
                      No one ****ing cares. Do you not get enough attention in real life that you make up for it on this message board?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark:
                        I doubt hawgs just follows all day and posts on the same threads... get a life, drop the ego down a few notches and don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes:

Oh and I concur:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
                        </font>[/QUOTE]I'd have to say I agree with Clark.
                        <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Clark:

ohhh really... :D thats pretty funny...

[ June 17, 2004, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

Comment

eh.. theres always people out there that are going to call BS on something... probably because they are jelous or something...
                            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

it seems to me that you all actually care an awful lot; you find time to complain about mustangeater's posts whenever he makes one. the same is true for eric taking shots at hawgs...

now i like both eric and ross and they both know that, but you guys are getting a little ridiculous. as for the topic of this post; 95% of us know you ran your 14.4. we can't go over to another board and say "oh he ran it, suckers!" because you know that they're going to say: "nuh-uh!"

it would almost be sillier than all of this back and forth nonsense.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X