Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

I think tommorow is the day i finally get another f-body. If everything goes well i will be driving a 94 firebired formula V8.

Btw is it the lt1 or ls1 in these cars? and is $2000 to much?
    94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Elle T. Juan, and that would be a killer price if it all works out.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

lt1 is in that... ls1 only started in 98
      Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Great price, how many miles?
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Well I bought the car. BTW it has 130,000 miles on it. Could someone point me in the direction of a good firebird v8 board. I just got back from driving the formula v8.....I love my new firebirdy. Its funny because alot of ricers will think its a v6......let the slaughter begin!

P.S. If any of you people live in the birmingham area of alabama i will be happy to race you at the drag strip.
          94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X