F-body motor sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-body motor sports

I thought this place was great. They have a lot of parts that I couldn't really find online. Anyway, last week I ordered some replacement center air vents (the adjusters on mine broke.) A week went by and I hadn't received the order. I emailed the address I received my confirmation from. Two days, nothing.

I just called a little while ago and the little ***** that was on the phone with me gave me the wrong UPS tracking number (it wasn't even a valid number: didn't have the right number of digits.) She was carrying on a conversation while trying to give me the number, very rude.

I tried calling back (their hours are til 5-something,) three times and no one answered.

I don't really think UPS would have messed up my order, but I could be wrong. Either way, these people did not help me at all with trying to figure it out. As mentioned, I tried to contact them via email with no response and now this happens. I guess they were too busy trying to leave early on Friday to help out a customer. Don't buy from F-Body Motorsports. Buy your parts elsewhere.
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

If you can give me the correct tracking number, I can help you out further than the online UPS tracking system can.

Let me know...and the only way we could have messed up your order would be if the box burst open and parts fell out.
    -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

ive heard nothing but bad things about fbodymotorsports.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Fredless: thanks for the offer, but I don't have the correct tracking number. The number they gave me doesn't even have the correct number of digits. I've NEVER had any problems with UPS, I'm wondering if these people even shipped my order.
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

i hate them NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!

Comment

UPDATE: I called them and they finally managed to give me the right tracking number. Turns out the douchebags at f-body retardsports didn't give UPS my complete address, so UPS has been holding the package. Good job a$$holes.

NEVER ORDER FROM THEM EVER!!!!! EVER!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X