Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Hit the Stang

:mad: :mad:

Stupid effin snowbird made a u-turn...right into my rear drivers quater panel. Luckely, I was slowing down for my next turn, so I was only going like 25-30 MPH when she hit me. When I saw that she was turning, I mashed the gas, avoiding her from hitting my door, and she hit my rear 1/4 panel and my rear tire.

We pulled over, and she was like "Oh I didn't see you, I thought you turned. I heard your horn blow, and I looked up and saw your car" WTF!!! LOOKED UP AND SAW MY CAR. Farking snow birds, she was from Detroit. You northerners need to keep you old farts who can't drive worth a sh*t up there. :mad:

The damage to the 1/4 panel isn't that bad, but the shifter shakes pretty good around 45MPH. I don't know if she f*cked my axel, or just kocked the tire out of balance.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

:( I'm assuming you swapped info and everything correct?
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Yup, I got a police report.
      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Pictures?

Ouch.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
        1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
        1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Sorry to hear it man. I'd be just crushed if anything happened to my car. Hope everything works out for ya and the car is very much fixable. Glad to see that you are alright.
          1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by Question:
            Pictures?

Ouch.
            I'll get some tomorrow.

Comment

that does suck... gonna have to agree... on the snowbirds... i don't try and drive in your snow, stay off my roads [img]smile.gif[/img] Especially in the rain.
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

that sucks. :(

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

What are snow birds? I'm from Cali. I'm not familiar with that term.

The main thing is your OK.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:

when it gets cold, up north the population in FL from tourism doubles from people flocking down here.

they can't drive, have no clue where they are going, and generally piss off people that live here.

sort of like if I were driving in the snow.

Example... it rains in FL alot, and people don't realize it but an average rainstorm to us here, seems like a category 5 hurricane to a snowbird.

so they go 5 mph, in a 65 zone in traffic with their blinkers on, almost causing a thousands accidents.

and STILL manage to not give themself enough room to brake and hydroplane into a car in front of them, not realizing water can be just as slick as ice at times.
                    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mighty Thor:

they can't drive, have no clue where they are going, and generally piss off people that live here.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]That's exactly why she hit me. She was more concerned about getting to the flower shop she passed then paying attention to where she was going.

Comment

I guess in Calif. we call them illegal aliens :D

Snowbird is a type of vehicle isn't it? See, I'm no fool. Pontiac has a vehicle called Firebird. Ford must have Snowbird. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:

how does that differ than the rest of the general population? it doesn't
                          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                          94 comero 3.4

Comment

we've had just the opposite luck. in the past few months my girlfriends sister moved to tampa to work for a new firm and got her accord smashed into and i believe totaled by a florida resident. a few weeks later we were in vacation in daytona and some 16 year old who apparently allready had 7 accidents oh his record rear ended our minivan in his dad's work truck (my whole family, my finace, and my brother's girlfriend, were all in the van). We had to rent a SUV to get home and our car got fixed at some shady dealership in florida, the fixed the van all crappy, got sued by our insurance, and they had to refix the stupid thing here. So my point? Florida drivers are a pain in the asz.

Did i mention both were florida residents and neither had any sort of worth while coverags thanks to those wonderful laws you guys have down there [img]smile.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Thats odd Loochy^^^ seeing as we're both from stl. My friend was in flordia in his 30th ann. '97 Z28 and got rear ended (totaling his car) by a flordian. Ironically enough, he found a '98 that was made to look exactly like a 30th ann. Bastard...
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X