Bye bye Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye Camaro

Well today I sold my Camaro for I guess a decent price, I sold it for $5300. It had slp intake, 8mm wires, slotted rotors, exhaust and high flow cat and pioneer speakers. Not to mention the SS hood and window tint. Well the paint was in bad condition and it had a power steering hoses leak but other than that it was in really great condition. I feel bad that I sold it cause I had a lot of fun with the car but I am going to finance a 98 WS6 and give a $6000 down payment since I am only 18. Great being a v6 member I'll still post here after I get the 8. oh BTW my brother NSolano is also selling his car, so I guess he will post once he sells.
    you guys think $5300 was ok? or did I get ripped off.
    1997 Camaro A4<br /><br />SS Hood<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow Catback Exhaust<br />Magnaflow High Flow Cat

$5300 for a 97's not too bad at all

I sold my 96 for $4k last year at about this same time and got raped.

Welcome to the LS1 club :D
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Good luck on the insurance with the WS6. When I had my camaro, I paid $2400 a year and that was not being listed as the primary driver, my mom was listed and I had that from when I was 17 till I was 19. Now I am 20 and I pay 2600 a year on my F150 which is in my name and on my own policy.
      Andrew

Comment

yea, um, im 20 now and insurance for an LT1 for me is 520 every 6 months, under my name, no collision.

u gettin RIPPED off

Comment

hey guys I was just wondering what a good price to sell my firebird would be. It has SLP cold air intake, 8mm taylor wires, crossed drilled slotted rotors, magnaflow exhaust and high flow cat, TA tail lights, white indiglo gauges, pioneer 200 watt speakers.
          Engine is in perfect condition no leaks, new alternator and water pump. Paint is glossy. Everything works and everything is power.
          car is a 96 firebird with 109,300 as of today.
          any input would be great.
          2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 <br />M6, Magnaflow\'s 14336<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/v6purplebird\" target=\"_blank\">C6 Pics</a><br /><br />Old car:<br />1996 Firebird A4<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow Catback Exhaust<br />Magnaflow Catalytic Converter<br /><br />George Mason University<br />CEIE Major<br />Pi Kappa Alpha<br /><br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nsolano\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird Pics </a>

Comment

Maybe at AIS4 we will all have LS1's ;)

I just looked at a '98 WS6 today myself.

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
            2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X