Mastercard wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercard wedding

Found this on 3.8mustang.com thought yall might like reading.

You gotta love this guy.....

This is a true story about a recent wedding that
    took place at Clemson University. It was in the
    local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it.

It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After
    the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on
    stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd.

He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many
    from long distances, to support them at their
    wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's
    and his family and to thank his new father-in-law
    for providing such a lavish reception. As a token of
    his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give
    everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to
    the bottom of everyone's chair, including the
    wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this
    was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open
    their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8 x 10 glossy of
    his bride having sex with the best man. The groom
    had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had
    hired a private detective to tail them.

After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a
    couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!".
    Then he turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!".Then he turned to
    the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm out of here."

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the
    morning. While most people would have canceled the
    wedding immediately after finding out about the
    affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as
    if nothing were wrong.

His revenge ... making the bride's parents pay over
    $32,000 for a 300 guests wedding and reception, and
    best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's
    reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.

This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think we might get a MasterCard "priceless"
    commercial out of this?

Elegant wedding and reception for 300 family members
    and friends.........................$32,000.

Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion
    $3,000.

Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in
    Maui.......................................$8,500.

The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10
    glossy of the bride humping the best man..........
    Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for
    everything else there's MASTERCARD.
    Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    RedlineVSix

Comment

[img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
      if that is really true, i give they groom much respect for being such an *** and being so damn clever as to go through with all that
      92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

Somehow I doubt that this story is true. I remembering hearing of something almost identical to this at least a year ago. More likely that it's an urban legend than an actual occurance. Then again, maybe somebody got inspired. Who knows?
        \'99 Silver Camaro M5 T-Tops<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/papismark\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/papismark</a><br /><br />Intake and exhuast so far. More to come...

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/weddings/embarras/bothered.htm
          Matt
          1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

now see, you go and ruin all the fun ;)
            RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
              http://www.snopes.com/weddings/embarras/bothered.htm
              I was already typing 'snopes' into another browser tab. Good work soldier.

Here's some great advice: If someone tells you something on the internet, it's probably false. If you go and look up something yourself, it's probably correct.

It's amazing how often that works.
              ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

You people need to get a damn life, it was posted as a joke, if you took it serious in the first place then YOU got a serious problem.

You see where the "..........." is? That's where the joke starts. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin:
                  You people need to get a damn life, it was posted as a joke, if you took it serious in the first place then YOU got a serious problem.

You see where the "..........." is? That's where the joke starts. :rolleyes:
                  Nope. The auther was trying to pass itself off as being a real event. Whether it was funny or not is beside the question.

It's not. Mastercard jokes are down there with saying "is that your final answer" and "yo quiero taco bell."
                  ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

OK noob no one really asked you to post whether you liked the joke or not. I don't come to this board to over-analyze other people's posts. Seriously put the keyboard away and get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin:
                      OK noob no one really asked you to post whether you liked the joke or not. I don't come to this board to over-analyze other people's posts. Seriously put the keyboard away and get a life.
                      Too bad chinballs. I don't need your permission. Your joke sucks and so do you.

Comment

They were not b*tching about the "joke" if thats what you want to call it (I prefer "story")... they were letting everyone know that even though the story starts off with "This is a true story about a recent wedding" does not mean that the story is actually true.

A guy named Lenore, AKA Merlin, told you to get a life Matt... thats funny I don't care who you are. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] DAMN YOU HAWGS im starting to appreciate your "humor" lol
                          92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                            A guy named Lenore, AKA Merlin, told you to get a life Matt... thats funny I don't care who you are. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                            Hey, if belittling me helps him cope with his piss-poor sense of humor, then he can have at it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X