A GTO Worth Having..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like a mustang to me
    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

LOL all the ricers on this site love the car... on CZ28 most of the people hate the body kit and think it is a little overdone. I don't even think that motor is a GEN IV... LS7 is supposed to be 6.35L and that 389 c.in is 6.5L.
      Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

In the first picture it looks like a M3 to me but that car does look bad@$$
        \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by HAZ-Matt:
          LOL all the ricers on this site love the car... on CZ28 most of the people hate the body kit and think it is a little overdone. I don't even think that motor is a GEN IV... LS7 is supposed to be 6.35L and that 389 c.in is 6.5L.
          I can't speak for anyone else, but I am sure as hell no damn ricer, and I really like the body work. And whether it's an LS7 or not, you can't complain about 6.5 liters.

Comment

That car is hideous. Looks like that new Volvo. I wouldn't hit that with wannabe's d***.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

very cool!
              -Chris<br />2001 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Current Mods: NOS Dry Kit and a few others<br />N/A: 15.5@88.9MPH<br />N2O: ??? <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888</a>

Comment

Love the intake, very coo.
                I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Now it screams.... "I wanna be a Mustang". It's obvious that GM is now stealing other companies styling cues...
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X