X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V6MaroFL:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:
    I got them later today. 27 bucks.

I'm also a Buckeye, I already got my season tickets (including Michigan at the Horseshoe [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ). I think I'm going to try and sell it for a few hundred bucks and watch it on a projector in one of the labs or something. It all really depends on how OSU does this year.
    disgusting.. have you no pride? </font>[/QUOTE]Seeing the game in person, or a few hundred easy dollars... hmmmmmmmm.

You do know those tickets go for a lot of money, right? One of the guys I work with said he used to sell his season ticket after he went to all the other games for 5x what he bought it for. Considering that the demand has only increased and season tickets cost about 140 bucks... I'm down :D

Besides, I'm on the 5 year plan. I got at 4 more OSU/Michigan games to go to, at the very least.
    *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:
      Seeing the game in person, or a few hundred easy dollars... hmmmmmmmm.
      To each his own. Our football games are worth passing up the money.. I don't know about OSU's :D
      - <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics2/camaro2.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">White \'99 V6 Camaro</a> (M5, 3.23s)<br />- 3\" Borla Exaust, RK Sport Induction Lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, !Silencer, !MAF Screen, B&M Short shifter, Manual Fan Switch, 160° Hypertech Powerstat, BMR Boxed LCAs(rubber/poly), BMR STB<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=386884&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">*My Cardomain Website*</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X