drove an SS today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drove an SS today

ya i went to richardson reliable and i was looking at this SS when some salesman come up and started talking to me about it. little did he know i knew more than he did ;) . it was funny cuz he even noted the trunk release on the drivers side haha [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] i was like u gotta be kidin me but whatever. it was actually his second day there so i figured what the hell i asked him if i could drive. he said u dont look 18 i said here my license. opened it and quickly flipped it closed. he got the keys and OMG it was an orgasm feeling how amazing that v8 was!!! :D i did romp on it coming on to the highway like a bat otta hell!! it was cool
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

So they didn't make you fill out anything or copy your license? I bet that sales man was fired. You are 16 right? No way they should have let you drive it.

[ January 31, 2006, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: FireFighter ]
    2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

16 = [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
      --1986 Firebird M5-- TEAM RED

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2109812

Comment

did he ride with you?
        2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

no seriously no bs all he asked me was if i was 18 i was employeed and had car payments a valid drivers lisence and insurance. i wouldnt lie about it lol. ya of course he rode with me
          2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Shouldn't of done that.... your six is never gonna feel the same
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

what year ss?... LT1 or LS1
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
                what year ss?... LT1 or LS1
                X2

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

When I was 17 my friend was considering trading in his Camaro for a V6 Mustang before he decided to wait and get an 05 GT when they came out we went to a large Ford dealer on Interstate 5 and test drove one. After that we were walking by a new 03 Mach I and when he asked if we wanted to drive anything else I joking pointed at it.

He went and got the keys, and in the next couple visits to the place we drove a GT convertible, another Mach I, a Harley Davidson F-150, and a lifted F-350. He never checked our licenses, and I got the first Mach I up to over 100 on the freeway before I realized how fast I was going. I don't know how the salesguy got away with it, but nobody ever asked to see anything.
                  <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

02 ls1 ya it really doesnt feel the same lol. i want one cuz it was sooo tight. t-tops,black leather,12 cd changer in the trunkand to top it off the f'ing ls1!!! but ya if i had wrecked it i would had been screwed and the salesman would deff been screwed lol. i was careful

Comment

When I got my Z28 a couple years ago I drove it around for a few weeks before I found a buyer for my V6. When I finally got back into the V6 drove it to the buyer it felt like I was driving a 3 cyl geo metro. I couldn't beleive how much slower it felt in comparison.
                      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

I test drove a ford lightning,
                        an 01 ws-6
                        and a 03 cobra..
                        and all three times they were huge a$$holes about letting me drive, even though i was of age, and i had insurance and all that sh!t, dealerships can get into a lot of trouble for letting you drive the high performance cars just for a kick.

[ February 01, 2006, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: StrtRacer98 ]
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X