• Show
Clear All

• Pics of the vette

Well here they are with my car beside it
    I'll get some interior tomorrow when I vaccum it

http://www.ptsi.net/user/walldr/1.jpg
    http://www.ptsi.net/user/walldr/2.jpg
    http://www.ptsi.net/user/walldr/3.jpg
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

sweet. is that vette the special adition? just asking cause it has strips.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Looks like the 2004 Commemorative Z06. Yes, it has "strips"
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

ok, thats what i was thinking.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I believe the only differences between the Comm Edition and the regular Z06 is the stripes and the hood is carbon fiber. Comm Edition Z06=Badass.
          I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

you son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by BobsSilverSix:
              I believe the only differences between the Comm Edition and the regular Z06 is the stripes and the hood is carbon fiber. Comm Edition Z06=Badass.
              if only it was yellow
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BobsSilverSix:
                if only it was yellow </font>[/QUOTE]Why so it can be like everyone else :D
                2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Flame V6:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BobsSilverSix:
                  if only it was yellow </font>[/QUOTE]Why so it can be like everyone else :D </font>[/QUOTE]i like yellow if you didnit notice [img]tongue.gif[/img] and i could find the car in the parking lot
                  www.turbov6camaro.com
                  1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                  4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                  7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                  11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

he he that is what I was refering too

Comment

The vette is a Le Mans edition right? They only come in the blue color n have the stripes..n some other special ed. stuff, but if I could pick my color it would definitly be black! I love the way everythin relfects off of it, yellow would be my second fav color.
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442</a> <br />_ _ _ ______________________ _ _ _ <br />AIM-Samg5505

Comment

Originally posted by SamG97Camaro:
                        The vette is a Le Mans edition right? They only come in the blue color n have the stripes..n some other special ed. stuff, but if I could pick my color it would definitly be black! I love the way everythin relfects off of it, yellow would be my second fav color.
                        yep its the Lemans edition. Badges stripes and special ebroidery in the headrests.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X