help me find something to purchase from dell - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me find something to purchase from dell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me find something to purchase from dell

So i'm approved at dell for $1500 and I was thinking of buying something really cheap and paying it off fast and having that $0 revolving account balance on my credit with something like a 500 - 600 high balance and payments on time to help me build more credit. Laura is fixing to start her "Database driven web sites". I was thinking of buying the cheapest dell without monitor and upgrading it to XP Pro so I could install IIS on it since its needed I think for class plus she needs XP PRO for Visual Studio .NET CD she has (which is only a 90 day trial in the back of the classes book, wtf?) I know ASP but not ASP.NET. Thats some weird crap. But then we have 3 computers jeez do i really need another? XP PRO is kinda up there too by itself.

What if I get a Dell Axim PDA? anyone got one? the 645Mhz version, I wanna get the camera card too heh. it's got wireless and bluetooth and I might need it when I'm setting up wireless networks to see the range limit that a buildings walls might have on the access points signal, like I'm tryin to wirelessly connect two buildings.

I don't play games hardly anymore so I don't need a gaming machine.

You know a laptop might take care of both of those problems! Get one with XP PRo on it!
    96 3.8L V6 Camaro 5-Speed<br />Vroom Vroom<br />No Power Doors / No Power Locks<br />Removed Jack and Spare<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mikerob283\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain - Mikerob283</a>

get a digital camera
    New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
    RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
    crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
    The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

You are luck you only have a $1500 limit. They somehow gave me $4000 and my balance is about 1300 with my desktop and laptop.
      Andrew

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X