help me pick a new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me pick a new car

Well, im too the point where i dont wanna bother with my daily driver for about 3 years so im gonna trade the gtp in on something new soon, i got it down to 4 choices

04 Impala Ls
    02/03 low mileage blazer extreme
    04 silverado 1500
    04 dodge ram regular cab
    04 Impala
    15.79%
    Blazer extreme
    63.16%
    Silverdao
    21.05%
    Dodge Ram
    0.00%
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Supra
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
      Supra
      Yes im gonna get the all new 04 supra :rolleyes: dillhole
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

My dad has an 04 Impala, decent looking car (I guess) and gets better gas mileage than the ones you have listed. Trucks are always fun though [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Some people on this board think Neons are sexy, I'd go for one of those if I didn't have the 'maro as a daily drive. :D

*Ahem* Honestly with your list, go for the Silverado 1500, just be sure to go with the 327 (5.3), shortbed fleetside, Arrival Blue in color, and some kind of catback exhaust. Mrrow.
          2001 Camaro, 3.8 v6. Five speed. Red. SLP Torque arm, SLP CAI, adj. panhard bar, lcas, eibach springs, 3.73 gears and Zexel-Torsen T-2 LSD.

Comment

i told u man.dont sell it. and who was the chick i the car.
            2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:
              Supra
              Yes im gonna get the all new 04 supra :rolleyes: dillhole </font>[/QUOTE]omg the 04 Supra is out?!?!?
              Past Ride
              1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
              (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
              2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Get a Honda Element [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] And I will sell you my Wing to put on the roof [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

Silverado

Load both that and the Dodge up with 8,000lbs of trailer and send them up a steep grade on the interstate. The Chevy will pass the Dodge and get better mileage while doing so. Trust me on this - I tow with a Dodge

Dodge would be my second choice though
                  Then Impala
                  <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

the element is a nice vehicle. i voted for the dodge
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                      the element is a nice vehicle. i voted for the dodge
                      Hell ya the elements are nice. I work at a honda dealership, they're the ugliest damn vehicles, but can do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, and get REAL good gas mileage. but otherwise i'd go for the Silverado. They're very nice/good all around trucks.

Comment

get the Scion "SUV".

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
                          get the Scion "SUV".
                          have you ever posted anything worthwile since you joined, or do you just sit in the lounge and say stupid $hit?

Silverado. Very functional, just get the 4x4.....youd be suprised how often you use it

Comment

Originally posted by nightrida:
                            i told u man.dont sell it. and who was the chick in the car.
                            Who? Are you talkin about my chocolate?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
                              get the Scion "SUV".
                              have you ever posted anything worthwile since you joined, or do you just sit in the lounge and say stupid $hit?

Silverado. Very functional, just get the 4x4.....youd be suprised how often you use it
                              </font>[/QUOTE]I dont think you know what youre talking about.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X