Too much road rage...rant rant rant... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too much road rage...rant rant rant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much road rage...rant rant rant...

I remember road rage as a passenger with my dad and other people, but this is the first time it was directed at me.

this particular road rage occured not on the road, but in my school parking lot. my class ended about 10:55am and i walk to my car. i get in the line of cars, with people irritatedly trying to get lunch, without paying for the not so great school food. now in the line to the exit, rows of cars extend to my left and right, so im perpendicular to the rows. im usually pretty curtious and as i see some people trying to cross over from my left to right i dont block the rows and let them through. when i see my line move, as i go, some jerk behind a car waiting to my left goes around that guy trying to cross infront of me like others had. i made it across first, but not quite with half my car blocking him in the intersection. he honks and i ignore him, so he backs up and goes around. while driving by like a p-wussy he says, "nice one big head" i think. i was pretty pissed, but i did have to chuckle a lil inside cuz i do have a big head, plus that was one weak a** insult. if some1 blocks my way but i can go around i do, irritated, but i get over it pretty quick.

i mean ive had far worse done to me. one time i was entering the lot and some jerk decided to cut and tried to drive on the wrong side, but i was headed at him. he was able to back into a space in the line abit , and i squeeze past him and chirp the wheels a bit iritated. i mean we all wana leave and eat or whatever so people like that should just shove it and take turns like normal people would.

whew sorry, please feel free to rant with me about ne experiences you have had
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

im a road rager. when people are being idiots i feel that its my duty to let them know for at least a mile down the road that they are ***holes. if you cut me off for no damn reason other than you werent paying attention becuase you were on your cell phone you had better expect to listen to me ***** up a storm. ive been in 2 wrecks in my life, both were the other persons fault, the first was an idiot in a formula that rear ended me, and some white trash idiot hit me at a light right in front of a police officer. the kid in the formula got pwnd by my 3.4. he lost his front clip and broke a head light, i lost my liscense plate cover [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] and that was all the damage he did to my bird. i told him he was a **** and serves him right. the idiot who hit me infront of the cop was half drunk, he went to jail after i cussed him out for 15 minutes for trying to blame me for the wreck. once again the old 3.4 came out with out a scratch somehow.

people these days are in such a hurry to go nowhere as fast as they can with out any regaurd for other drivers. when i see people tailgate me i simply slow down to about 10mph now just to get the point across,and as soon as they try to pass i speed back up to the speed limit so they cant,if i know someones going to cut me off i make sure there isnt enough room between someone else car and mine so that they can do it.

defensive driving with offensive language when needed is my motto now.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Ive got pretty bad road rage..
      I get even worse if other people are in the car with me for some reason, but sometimes it gets pretty bad.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

lol at the big head comment.. that made him seem like a total badass didnt it?... " hey big head drive ur car " at least u got a kick outa it.
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
          people these days are in such a hurry to go nowhere as fast as they can with out any regaurd for other drivers. when i see people tailgate me i simply slow down to about 10mph now just to get the point across,and as soon as they try to pass i speed back up to the speed limit so they cant,if i know someones going to cut me off i make sure there isnt enough room between someone else car and mine so that they can do it.

i have to admit sometimes if its kinda trafficy and i see some1 speeding up to cut me off i speed up just enuff so they have to dive under me, then i proceed to drive normal.

and yah people dont pay attention enuff, just yesterday a 80s bird actually almost rearended the guy behind me. i hear the tires screech , look in my rear view, and im thinking, "please dont hit that guy, or at least not hard enuff to push him into my car"

[ January 31, 2006, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: RicE-ter ]
          -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
            [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] my motto for years. The first night I got my exhaust on, some idiot in a stockcivic try to pass me because i was going the speed limit. As soon as he got beside me (he went suicide (incoming traffic lane)) I romped on it hard and scared the **** out of him. After about 2 minutes of my middle finger out of the t-top going 5 under, he turned off
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vanbibber:
              [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] my motto for years. The first night I got my exhaust on, some idiot in a stockcivic try to pass me because i was going the speed limit. As soon as he got beside me (he went suicide (incoming traffic lane)) I romped on it hard and scared the **** out of him. After about 2 minutes of my middle finger out of the t-top going 5 under, he turned off </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

....thats road rage? pffft... thats weak!
                Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

thats not road rage, thats attempted murder! lololol!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X