What a deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a deal!

Well i took off the damn sensa trac's off the back of my car and put on KYB gas-a-just.
    Now there is a local shop we do business with that offered to do lower ball joints and front shocks for 100-150. Well i gave him my car the one day but something came up and he didnt get around to it. Well he felt bad and offered to do it all for $75. When he got the mounts out he realized they were shot also.
    So for the grand price of $75 plus 60 a piece for the mounts (cost of parts no extra) i had lower ball joints upper mounts and front shocks put on. Gotta love it. BTW i now have AGX's up front.
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

It's even cheaper when you do the work yourself. [img]smile.gif[/img] One of the major expenses that I have saved on when working on my car is doing all of the work myself and not getting raped by some of the shops out there. If you start digging into your car yourself, you will be able to put the labor money into more parts.
    - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

Originally posted by viper98885:
      It's even cheaper when you do the work yourself. [img]smile.gif[/img] One of the major expenses that I have saved on when working on my car is doing all of the work myself and not getting raped by some of the shops out there. If you start digging into your car yourself, you will be able to put the labor money into more parts.
      yea but the time and effort i would have spent this was worth it. My car is a 94 with over 110k all stock front pieces on it. The guy who did it said it was a huge ***** everything being rusted and rotton and ruined. It took him from 10am to 7 PM to do this...
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 94TeaL:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper98885:
        yea but the time and effort i would have spent this was worth it. My car is a 94 with over 110k all stock front pieces on it. The guy who did it said it was a huge ***** everything being rusted and rotton and ruined. It took him from 10am to 7 PM to do this... </font>[/QUOTE]whats most shop rates now days 50-100 a hour? [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X