How many dare-devils we have here? or poeple just did something and happen to live? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many dare-devils we have here? or poeple just did something and happen to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3.4 [deployed]:
    I drove a Pinto once.
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

lets see wanna try everything listed.
      Add sky diving
      wanna do 200mph on a bike(been to just over 170mph so far.

Stupid **** I've done 80mph into a concrete divider wall wasn't aiming for it but lost control when I hit gravel. Got up and walked away. Would have road my bike but the forks were bent. Then the usual high speed corner thrill rushes.
      2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

-got clipped on my bike doing +/-80mph down the expressway. Much more adrenaline than any rollercoaster. Would do again if I had thicker leather and knew cars werent coming at me.

-cliff diving at local rivers. +/- 25' cliffs w/ little bitty pools at the bottom. dont miss and hit the rocks.

-Gully jumping.

-jumped obstacles w/ 3-wheeler.

-rode 'hump' in the back of a pinto down dirt roads.
        \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
          -got clipped on my bike doing +/-80mph down the expressway. Much more adrenaline than any rollercoaster. Would do again if I had thicker leather and knew cars werent coming at me.

-cliff diving at local rivers. +/- 25' cliffs w/ little bitty pools at the bottom. dont miss and hit the rocks.

-Gully jumping.

-jumped obstacles w/ 3-wheeler.

-rode 'hump' in the back of a pinto down dirt roads.
          lol coasters dont get me started on coasters..... lol
          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I rode a bull a couple weeks ago in my back yard. :D
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Ridden with Taxi drivers in Okinawa (they will haul a$$ though alley's with 2-3" on either side of the car)
              That reminded me of an infamous night down Gate 2 street outside of Kadena! Did you ever catch the banana show?

I've truck bed surfed at 50 MPH. I got the bright idea to climb up on the cab and look in through the front window. The girl driving turned the corner, (thankfully she had slowed down), and I went shooting off of the truck.
              1996 3.8 Firebird with some mods

Comment

Well, unfortunately a majority of the things I have done are illegal and I'm at work so I am relucatnt to post them... but here is a sample

70 mph on jet ski

61 mph on speed boat

falling off inflatable raft being towed by boat at 50+ mph, that one HURT!

54 mph on a snow sled being towed by a blazer on the local streets..... then the plastic ski fell off and metal was sparking on the road, we got pulled over by a cop in my town

170 mph in a nascar winston cup race car, 150 in the turns

spelunking (underground rock climbing)

rock climbing

rapelling

flashover training

jumping off buildings in full fire gear

fighting fires

working various hazardous material situations

jumping on a fire truck heading into NYC for 9/11.

jumping on top of the roof of a moving blazer.... holding on until 32 mph... then we got pulled over :(

hitting my friend while driving his blazer... he dared me, I drove right into him and he got air time

150+ mph on the highway in a C5... with the top down

street racing at night against a supra with headlights off on the C5

spraying the bird on the street... going over a "bump" on the street... front end coming off the ground and crashing down hard shortly after... so we got some hang time in the bird

playing chicken on the street

the list goes on..... it gets much worse.

I have been a bad person in the past and done MANY ungodly stupid things.....

I'm a VERY lucky person that I'm still in one piece
                Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Um.... lol

HAVE DONE
                  I was crazy from childhood... When I was a baby I was bleeding on my leg and my mom said I just sat there and rubbed it aroun on my leg playing with it. I also would ride my tricycle off of the porch (5 ft. drop)... I kept doing it too lol, probably for the rush. Needless to say they put rails on the porch soon after.

I did gymnastics for about 5 years... probably nearly killed myself a lot. One night I was so tired... My arms collapsed out of a handstand and fell straight on my shoulder. Later the same night I busted my leg on the bars... later I hit my head on the bar doing a backflip off.....

One time I jumped about 20 feet over a gymnastics pit onto a floor... unfortunately I jumped headfirst and almost busted my neck. I took it in the shoulder with a loud CRACK... never did learn what happened to my shoulder (seems okay to me lol)

Jumped off of a 30-foot or so cliff

Jumped off of another 45-or-so foot cliff

When I was a kid I would climb to the top of the jungle gym and jump off all the time.

Picked up a snake as a kid... it was poisonous... luckily it was winter and the snake was cold and slow.

lol... I was an insane kid (another kid story) I climbed to the top of a flag pole and scared the crapola out of my parents and everyone else there... I was just like "what?!" hahaha.

Rock climbing 15 feet up with rock floor below me and no rock-climbing gear. Scared the crud out of my dad.

Kept trying to do triple fronts into a pool. Kept doing 2 1/4ths..... (slammed my face into the water) About 15 tries later I went home with broken blood vessels in my face and a ruptured eardrum.

Did gymnastics 9 months with a broken wrist.

Going....: / way-too-fast-in-my-'maro-on-the-way-home-from-buying-it-but-I-can't-say-how-fast-because-I-promised-I-wouldn't-but-lets-just-say-it's-fast-enough-to-blow-the-tires-off-and-when-my- dad-said-I-could-punch-it-he-didn't-know-I-meant-all-out

...and a million other things... I'm lucky I got most of it out of my system when I was a child... I too am lucky to be alive.

WANT TO DO
                  More rock-climbing
                  Going 200+ in a car
                  sky-diving
                  hang gliding
                  someone be tripping on something and MAKE me fight them.... because I'd never provoke a fight and noone hates me... I know that sounds bad but I think every guy wants to fight at some point.
                  flying/riding in a fighter jet
                  going in that plane that goes up to the edge of the atmosphere and lets you float in zero-g for about 30 seconds at a time

...and when I die, I think it'd be cool if it were an insane death. Ever watch that show alias? You know that girl melissa george... that was Vaughn's wife? She got shot in the chest 2 or 3 times and fell down a mine-shaft. Now THAT is a way to die lol. Okay now I sound insane.. but seriously, one thing I thought of is if I was sky diving and my parachute broke or something, and I KNEW I was going to die... dude! I would start flipping it up man! I could pull like 30 fronts in a row and tons of twisting moves... that would be the coolest way to go haha

Better than just dying in your sleep imo.

[ August 24, 2004, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Deoxyribonucleicvitriol ]
                  Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] come on come on dare devils [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] (james and deo)
                    www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Done a backflip off a 15 ft wall onto sand.
                      Done a burani(front flip with half twist) off a 15 ft wall onto sand.
                      Used to climb the racks in our warehouse (2 stories or so high) and do hanging situps.
                      Cliff diving.
                      Random tricks off of a moving boat.
                      "Jumped" out of a moving car.
                      Fell off the back of a moving pickup truck.

Thats all the "stunt" things I can think of at the moment.
                      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

If i wrote some of the stuff ive done the cops on the board would be giddy trying to pick up a reward for me
                        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                          If i wrote some of the stuff ive done the cops on the board would be giddy trying to pick up a reward for me
                          oh come on lol
                          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                            im with you on this one, if someone really wanted to they could prosecute you for what you said since its pretty much a confession.

Comment

Originally posted by piercedan:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Ridden with Taxi drivers in Okinawa (they will haul a$$ though alley's with 2-3" on either side of the car)
                              That reminded me of an infamous night down Gate 2 street outside of Kadena! Did you ever catch the banana show?

I've truck bed surfed at 50 MPH. I got the bright idea to climb up on the cab and look in through the front window. The girl driving turned the corner, (thankfully she had slowed down), and I went shooting off of the truck.
                              </font>[/QUOTE]Sorry dude, the club was shut down. There was another one where you could hop on stage and do your business with other people watching. But that too was turned into just a regular club by the time I got there.

Gate 2 street has really mellowed out in the past year. (from the stories of what it used to be like)
                              <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

The first time Ive ever been in a plane.... I jumped out. Now i do it for a living.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X