How many dare-devils we have here? or poeple just did something and happen to live? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many dare-devils we have here? or poeple just did something and happen to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many dare-devils we have here? or poeple just did something and happen to live?

hey peeps

i was just wonding how Extream your all willing to go/have gone.
    Also if you have video/pic to back your story i would be happy to host it for you.

would like to do
    sky dive,
    climb everest
    stunt man (driving)
    4 sec 1/4 mile
    an much more
    break sound barier

have done
    swing from 300 feet
    jump off many things
    fell alseep at the wheel (ohio peeps know this story)
    lots Quad/bike jumps/wrecks
    road dirt bike over 30 foot gap (briged was removed) then road back over it to get home.
    im sure theres more

EDIT: not going to change a damn thing just to piss off the spelling teachers with no life.

[ August 22, 2004, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: viper04af ]
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

i was just wonding how Extream your all willing to go/have gone.
    I was just wondERing how extrEME you'RE all willing to go as well.
    I always though the AirForce's Quality Program was one of the best....

I've jumped 30ft into water
    Bungee
    Ridden with Taxi drivers in Okinawa (they will haul a$$ though alley's with 2-3" on either side of the car)
    52mph on a Road Bicycle.
    Done the rollercoaster and swingshot on top of the Stratosphere in Vegas....

That's about it.
    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

I was once with Jones' and CaLiJeRk's mothers in the SAME night.
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

I'm only 19, so I haven't really done much...except

Jump 60 and 80ft into water
        Backpacked Italy with no clue where I'm going
        Ridden London "wannabe" taxi driver (long story)

want to do
        Drive a Nascar
        Drive a Formula Car
        Drive a NHRA 4 second car (stole your idea viper)
        Skydive
        Pretty much any stunt on Fear Factor

Will never do
        Bungee Jump
        <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> </b><br /><br />1998 Sport Metallic Gold Firebird A4:<br /><br />Whisper Lid, 5% Limo Tint, 30th Anniversary Side Stripes, 3\" Borla Catback Dual Exhaust, Man Fan Switch, SLP CAI<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 98goldbird:

Drive a NHRA 4 second car (stole your idea viper)

Pretty much any stunt on Fear Factor

Will never do
          Bungee Jump
          **** **** i dont have to drive just take me along for the ride

and yeah those stuns on FF only taget the most commen fears that man have. im not sure if i could eat bugs but i could do any thing else
          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I've done...

Rock climbing

Repelling

White water rafting (class 5 rapids, defined simply as "life threatening" lol)

Jumped off the roof of my 2 story house onto a trampoline

Jumped my car over a 15ft median from 90mph Dukes of Hazard style (yes it WAS stupid and costly)

Driven by another motorist sitting in the passenger seat of my friends car, leaned out and ***** smacked a random guy who was driving beside us at 35mph...

And last but not least, I asked out my boss's fiance knowing that they were together... she was very tempted ;)
            2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Comment

i love going white water rafting
              i love rock climbing without a rope (sometimes).
              i love to repell
              i will go 4 seconds down the 1/4
              i want to go sky diving
              i want to bungee jump

im sure there is more extreme things i will want to do if i think about it
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by DARK SDE '02:
                [QB] I've done...

Rock climbing

Repelling

White water rafting (class 5 rapids, defined simply as "life threatening" lol)
                i goot try those still !!!!!

Jumped off the roof of my 2 story house onto a trampoline
                dang yo how was it?
                Jumped my car over a 15ft median from 90mph Dukes of Hazard style (yes it WAS stupid and costly)
                i fogt my fiend an tried to jump his pond in a chevet and well didn;t make it

Driven by another motorist sitting in the passenger seat of my friends car, leaned out and ***** smacked a random guy who was driving beside us at 35mph...

And last but not least, I asked out my boss's fiance knowing that they were together... she was very tempted ;)
                [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
                www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I have done much either cos i'm 19, and honestly i can't remember what i've done, but i'd do it all, except for like really really really gross things
                  99 WS6
                  13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                  tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by DARK SDE '02:
                    I've done...

thats just nuts [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

have done:
                      bungee jumping
                      usual rollercoasters
                      other crazy things including jumping over stuff with bike (broke several bones doing this)

want to:
                      skydive
                      drive really fast like an f1 or something &lt;-- im getting a motorcycle next year in order to accomplish my need for speed. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      ----------------<br />1998 Camaro 3800 Series II, 5 SPD.<br />MODS: C5 Rims, Flowmaster Exhaust, Sony Xplode MP3 Deck and 2 10\" . Soon to be sprayed :)

Comment

have done:
                        68mph on a road bike
                        jumped retaining walls on my mtn bike
                        roller coasters and rides
                        Cliff diving (40 or so ft)
                        White water rafted Class V rapids
                        White water canoed class IV rapids
                        finished Rubik's Cube in 40 seconds (way extreme, haha)

Already got plans to go Sky diving next summer with my buddy. I wanna go Helicopter drop snowboarding at some point too.
                        AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

I drove a Pinto once.
                          The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

i want to skydive or bungee jump, but i have done some pretty extreme skiing (for someone that only makes it out once or twice a year), repelling, jumps (and broken bones, that is basically a given) on the dirtbike, off roading in various 4 and 2 wheel drive vehicles.
                            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/483076\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/483076</a> <br />TSP rumbler, straight pipe, corvette servo. <br />Soon - 3.42+lsd,headers, cai,

Comment

- Rode in an AMC Gremlin
                              - Unloaded a 500lb 14 Bolt axle from the bed of a pickup with just 1 other guy (and didn't crush a foot - neither was hurt at all)
                              - Dropped ~15' cliffs on skis
                              - Tucked down 30 degree hills on skis and chickened out when I approached ~40mph
                              - Hiked in Glacier National Park w/out a .44 Magnum
                              - Drove a 90hp plymouth sundance down a 2 mile long grade with the throttle wide open until I was beyond 120mph (the car would barely do 95 under it's own power)

Nothing spectacular, but I'm still alive today
                              <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X