Bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bread

Would you ever go out with someone who was like bread.. not spicy and exciting but you know, won't give you heartburn either??

What if the bread was the one that the baker puts on display, really nice looking, but just stale because it was out a while?
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

you date the tamales and peppers when you're young, but then you settle down with a nice loaf of bread.

I mean, you never get tired of bread right? It's always just kind of there. Plus it's good for you. Too many tamales and it'll hurt when you go to the bathroom.

/double entrendré.
    ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

depends what you mean buy "out for while" i can think of a few things that would make me run away
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

no.

tried it and it's not worth my time... nothing quite like dating an old dishrag.

Comment

Depends on what kind of buns she has! :D [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

[ August 22, 2004, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Everglades W68 ]
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
            Depends on what kind of buns she has! :D
            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I'd go for some bread...
            Won't give you heartburn... helps you metabolize booze when you're incredibly f*cked up... and is a key ingredient in the best lunch ever created, a ham sandwich with pepper jack cheese [img]smile.gif[/img]

Why not?
            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

i'll be the meat in my breads sandwitch.

but while im still young i like the wild tamole's. i'd say in about a year or two im gonna start going after the healthy wheat bread, as long as its toasted perfectly
              96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

i like to date girls ... not Iron Kids
                99 WS6
                13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

I would like a date, period.
                  1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

So long as the bread isn't moldy. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                    2001 Camaro, 3.8 v6. Five speed. Red. SLP Torque arm, SLP CAI, adj. panhard bar, lcas, eibach springs, 3.73 gears and Zexel-Torsen T-2 LSD.

Comment

stale and old [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
                      99 WS6
                      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by shock_core:
                        i like to date girls ... not Iron Kids
                        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] :D
                        quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                        I would like a date, period.
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my loaf is slim,sexy,blonde w/blue eyes, and only slightly stale, like the kind you microwave for 5 seconds, and its just right ;)

[ August 23, 2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: john rocco ]
                        92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

my loaf it 5'11" and blond, blue eyes, and a cheerleader. I'm happy.
                          I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X