Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.

Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is.

No visible rust except on the damaged hood which has a softball size dent at the beak with 2 rusty creases

The quarters are starting to bubble on the wheel well lip and it looks like it was touched up.

Also has an issue with the lower front fender on the passenger side it appears to have been jacked up wrong pulling the bottom of the fender out of alignment.

This one is staying put.

Going to look at a 95 TA Vert near Toronto the pics look good but there are no top up up shots.

255kms on her but for $4500 cdn ($3315 usd) as is I bet she needs a new top and more.

Nice, good luck on finding one.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

What happened to your ls1 and the 5th gen?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Alright, good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
          What happened to your ls1 and the 5th gen?
          I sold the 99 TA about 8 years ago.

I still have the 5th Gen SS but I bought a 2009 Pontiac G8 3.6L about 5 years ago as a DD.

I am retiring at the end of the month(March 30th) and thought it might be fun to get another 4th Gen but a Vert for cruising LOL

After looking at the second car I am just going to keep what I have.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            4 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X