40th Anniversary Henrick Motorsports Camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40th Anniversary Henrick Motorsports Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40th Anniversary Henrick Motorsports Camaro

Not bad. I really like the look and package of this one.

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2024/02...ro-photos/amp/

Yeah pretty cool, still don’t like the front end on them but to each their own. Is 2024 the last year their making them?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

From what I hear. I think Dodge is doing away with their Challenger too. They might come back as EV, which sucks! Ford is the only one that's keeping the Mustang around, along with its engine.

GM just continues to disappoint me.

Comment

Yeah I don’t know who the GM engineers are but they are slacking.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I wouldn’t mind having a Challenger that sucks. If they would have made the Camaro front ends like the Challenger and Charger they would’ve of been more popular in my opinion. There’s a company that makes the front end for the new Camaro look like a 69’ Camaro, I wouldn’t mind that. I’ll search for that company again and post it.

Comment

Here it is , don’t know how much.

Comment

That's actually nice. That's my favorite front end on a camaro. If only stick with that, instead of making the front grill look more and more bulky as years progress.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                4 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X